Sign in to follow this  
DragonSlayer

EX1054 Something went wrong. Please try again.

UPDATE `core_members` core_members  SET `language`='1',`skin`='0',`allow_admin_mails`=0,`auto_track`='{"content":0,"comments":0,"method":"none"}',`blockpersonal`=false,`blockreceiving`=false WHERE member_id=9 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'blockpersonal' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/admin/public_html/forum/system/Db/Db.php(1150): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\_Member::...', Array)
#1 /home/admin/public_html/forum/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(520): IPS\_Db->update('`core_members` ...', '`language`=?,`s...', 'WHERE member_id...')
#2 /home/admin/public_html/forum/system/Member/Member.php(395): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/admin/public_html/forum/init.php(820) : eval()'d code(67): IPS\_Member->save()
#4 /home/admin/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(1185): IPS\autowelcome_hook_validatehook->save()
#5 /home/admin/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->edit()
#6 /home/admin/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/admin/public_html/forum/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

can anybody tell me what is wrong and how to fix it???

I could edit or save my notification permission... member profile

Could it be a plugin/application? I would try to disable each plugin/application and see if that fixes that issue. 

What do you think? Remember the human.