Sign in to follow this  
Hakuna Matata

Conversion WBB4 to IPS

Hi, does somebody has a conversion script to migrate a forum from WBB4 (Woltlab) to IPS 4? I do not need a conversion service, only the conversion script. I will do conversion myself. I am able to write converter myself but do not like to start from scratch if there is already a solution. ? Thanks!

I am not sure what your asking but IPS comes with a converter application that you can use to migrate your forum over to IPS. 

@Triqqy, IPS does not have a converter for WoltLab. There are indeed some free converters there. But there is no converter for WBB 4 or 5. I am writing it myself right now as I have not found anyone who has made it and can share the converter ?

You can always do a 2 part conversion. Convert wBB to something that IPS has a converter for. You may lose passwords which all people will have to do is reset their password. 

I have tried different conversions combination. It seems that there is nothing for the latest WoltLab forum. Finally have written converter myself and migrated 2 weeks ago. Looks good ;)

What do you think? Remember the human.