Sign in to follow this  
Davlin

Upcoming Major Features & Changes

How do you feel about these new features?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea of adding Members Shop (credits)?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure
  2. 2. Do you like the idea of adding a new default dark theme?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure
  3. 3. Do you like the idea of adding new general discussion forums?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure
  4. 4. Do you like the idea of changing the #support channel on Discord?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

On 2/24/2019 at 10:51 PM, IamKangy said:

It is a massive drop to what we currently have.

This is, in part, to help encourage future activity. If we allow a greater number of downloads per day, there will be no incentive to continue posting. We want to transition WebFlake from a simple share-n-grab to a genuine community for users to learn, make friends, take a load off,  or what have you — and yes, of course, share-n-grab too.

And hopefully it will remain the same that no licence will be required as has always been the case...

That will never change, I promise you that.

And the idea of an extra credit for donators sounds like a great idea. But you also don't want to have that up too much as people will abuse the system. And that would make more work for the Moderators and Administrators in dealing with people who try to abuse the new system.

Absolutely but keep in mind that an overwhelming majority of the users that donate here are generally sensible people. They now have a vested interest in the site which means they're much less inclined to do something to jeopardize their standing here.

• Like 4

There is one good thing about it for sure: We will always have the latest version of Member Shop app, since WebFlake uses it. Cool. :)

Maybe you should add some point packages that could be purcashed for bitcoins. (coinpayments gateway) And if you do it please share that gateway with us. :)

What an excellent amount of ideas to further this community that I know it could and CAN BE. The amount of potential this site has [has] always baffled me and with these new steps into the right direction, I have no doubt that you and the rest of the team can accomplish.

I'm primarily looking forward to the point system as it's been such a long time since I've seen the feature used (as far as the communities I've been apart of the most), and for those who did have it - loved it. 

With the new sections and boards is what I think this community has needed for quite some time and looking forward to what the members post about nowadays!

And ohhhhhhhh you know I've been waiting for those forum awards, can't wait for that either.

This is interesting and i would love to see how this community continue to grow into a great place.

Those features you mentioned are great... however my last experience uploading files to the site was lackluster at best... My account was deleted and I didn't have control or recognition over said file :(

Dark Theme ?

• Like 1

For someone returning to the site, some of these seem like some very interesting concepts, looking forward to see how this pans out. 

Returned to the site after quite some time, happy to see the changes, and the dark theme looks great.

• Upvote 1

What do you think? Remember the human.