FLASH SALE (EXTENDED TO 2/21/19)! Take 20% off all store products! Read more... ×
We're hiring! We are accepting applications for Junior Moderator, Uploader, and Support Team. Read more... ×
Having trouble connecting to our Discord server or has your role been mistakenly removed? Let us know! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
R1cho

Updating, yes or no?

When your board says there is an available update, do you do it or just leave well enough alone as you have had no problems?

Hi there, I actually check the notes for the update before pressing the magic button. If that makes any sense.

I don't update straight away, I give it a little time. Like when 4.4 is released I will give it time as you can guarantee there will be some issues. Also as it is a major release will have to wait for plugins, apps and themes to be updated first. Once all that is done I will then look at updating my board. 

Leave it alone, if you want to update , come here download nulled version and do update.

I used to just update but now I'm more focused on ensuring the plugins I run are updated and work on the version released before going ahead and making the leap of faith.

I wait a certain time to see if any problems with the new version occur.

I normally leave it alone, no point in dealing with an update especially when you have a lot of end-users.

What do you think? Remember the human.