FLASH SALE (EXTENDED TO 2/21/19)! Take 20% off all store products! Read more... ×
We're hiring! We are accepting applications for Junior Moderator, Uploader, and Support Team. Read more... ×
Having trouble connecting to our Discord server or has your role been mistakenly removed? Let us know! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Kenroytk

How to remove annoying titile

Question

So as we know IPB 4* has this annoying thing where where you only use the forum as main app it shows the title as "Forums - {WebsiteName}" i have found how to remove it on the index page template how ever when i do edit it it breaks the function of showing the thread name on other pages so i would like to know how to remove it from my board.

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Kenroytk said:

sigh....i know where to find it i just want someone to tell me how do i remove cause no one has said that  up until now i just keep on going in a circle...so view it the way i see it....i am now in the Live Metatag Editor...right...what do i type or do t remove the forum thing from my board.

While in the Live Meta Tag Editor, search for the og:title in the right sidebar.

Edited by Jeffrey
  • Upvote 1

You can select  the main application in  the acp  by selecting the star and making default application for home. 

also if you re trying to remove the forum title maybe this will help

In your AdminCP, search for “Meta Tags” in the search bar. Use the Meta Tags Editor to change the page title.

55 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

In your AdminCP, search for “Meta Tags” in the search bar. Use the Meta Tags Editor to change the page title.

How do i change after i use live meta editor

3 hours ago, killshandra said:

You can select  the main application in  the acp  by selecting the star and making default application for home. 

also if you re trying to remove the forum title maybe this will help

Ohk os he said you wil have to fix it manually i have no idea how to

admin cp > system > site promotion > Search Engine Optimization > 3 tab  Meta Tags > launch Live Meta Tag Editor 

You can find quite a bit of info  using the search function on this site ( that has quite  a lot of tutorial, or support request answered by staff and user)

also another usefull link is:

https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/welcome/invision-community-r7/

sigh....i know where to find it i just want someone to tell me how do i remove cause no one has said that  up until now i just keep on going in a circle...so view it the way i see it....i am now in the Live Metatag Editor...right...what do i type or do t remove the forum thing from my board.

8 hours ago, killshandra said:

admin cp > system > site promotion > Search Engine Optimization > 3 tab  Meta Tags > launch Live Meta Tag Editor 

You can find quite a bit of info  using the search function on this site ( that has quite  a lot of tutorial, or support request answered by staff and user)

also another usefull link is:

https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/welcome/invision-community-r7/

Edited by Kenroytk

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

While in the Live Meta Tag Editor, search for the og:title in the right sidebar.

Solved Fixed Worked I Worship You Now

The question(s) in this support topic have been answered and the topic author has resolved their issue. This topic is now closed. If you have other questions, please open a new topic.

What do you think? Remember the human.