FLASH SALE (EXTENDED TO 2/21/19)! Take 20% off all store products! Read more... ×
We're hiring! We are accepting applications for Junior Moderator, Uploader, and Support Team. Read more... ×
Having trouble connecting to our Discord server or has your role been mistakenly removed? Let us know! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Doc1337

Have anyone used Endless Hosting?

Hello my friend recommended me Endless Hosting, I am a bit sceptical about the front page looks a bit shady to me - I wanna know if anyone used it and if so is it legit ? 

https://theendlessweb.com

The homepage definitely looks a bit weird, not even mention that you need to request account rather then registering which could be potential data farm? If you have used it let me know if its legit.

Edited by Doc1337

These "endless/unlimited" hosting sites always have a story attached to them. They either have frequent downtimes or their support is just really bad which at the end of the day leads to you giving up and just moving on to a new host provider. As you mentioned, the home page looks a bit dodgy.

well these site can be ok as a short term thing if your not goin to expect much I see there is no TOS and Knowledgebase is very lacking I would not bother with it.

What do you think? Remember the human.