Jump to content
FLASH SALE (EXTENDED TO 2/21/19)! Take 20% off all store products! Read more... ×
We're hiring! We are accepting applications for Junior Moderator, Uploader, and Support Team. Read more... ×
Having trouble connecting to our Discord server or has your role been mistakenly removed? Let us know! Read more... ×
  • 0
Nairelos

IPS 4.3 Error 500 Template Dreadnought

Question

Hello everyone,

I have a problem for a few days, I can not change the theme of my forum, it shows error 500 when I click on "edit", I tried to delete, update impossible, know- why?

Template: Dreadnought

web : https://les3dfun.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
50 minutes ago, Nairelos said:

Hello everyone,

I have a problem for a few days, I can not change the theme of my forum, it shows error 500 when I click on "edit", I tried to delete, update impossible, know- why?

Template: Dreadnought

web : https://les3dfun.com

have you disabled your plugins to see if there was in issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
16 minutes ago, mr-pimpen said:

avez-vous désactivé vos plugins pour voir s'il y avait des problèmes

Yes I disabled and deleted all my plugins, same for applications. This always makes me mistake 500 Internal Server Error
Is it possible that the author blocks me access to his themes by IP?

I also try a new installation on my web host the theme shows me error 500 but on my computer in localhost it works.

Unfortunately I have no error log that appears.

16 minutes ago, mr-pimpen said:

avez-vous désactivé vos plugins pour voir s'il y avait des problèmes

Yes I disabled and deleted all my plugins, same for applications. This always makes me mistake 500 Internal Server Error
Is it possible that the author blocks me access to his themes by IP?

I also try a new installation on my web host the theme shows me error 500 but on my computer in localhost it works.

Unfortunately I have no error log that appears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

no he can not block an ip that would never work can u show an image of what it said at the time you change so someone can help you are using the ips theme and its not giving isuess on my end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, mr-pimpen said:

Non, il ne peut pas bloquer une adresse IP qui ne fonctionnerait jamais. Vous pouvez afficher une image de ce qu'il a dit au moment de la modification, de sorte que quelqu'un puisse vous aider à utiliser le thème ips et qu'il ne donne pas d'informations de mon côté.

 

Screenshot_20190121-231651_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Isn't this because your theme file doesnt support your version of IPB software (or vice versa)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
16 hours ago, DikKutjoch said:

Isn't this because your theme file doesnt support your version of IPB software (or vice versa)

I use ipb version 4.3.6 and I use the following theme: 

I can also edit the css / html in the Cpanel and use the theme on the index of the forum when selecting the theme but can not configure the theme in the Cpanel.

I have the impression that images and css files do not download in the upload folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

J'ai réinitialiser mon service web, j'ai ré-installé la version IPB 4.3.6 ainsi que le thème mais j'obtiens toujours une erreur 500, je ne comprend pas pourquoi.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Well first this is an English speaking forum only. Iv tested that template just tonight and its fine.

Edited by Tricky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 24/01/2019 at 01:22, Tricky said:

Bien d’abord, c’est un forum anglophone seulement. Iv a testé ce modèle juste ce soir et son amende.

 

Okay, can you give me news if you have try the theme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Yes iv tested the template and its fine it has no issues from my end try downloading again mabe it got broken on the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 1/28/2019 at 8:18 PM, Tricky said:

Yes iv tested the template and its fine it has no issues from my end try downloading again mabe it got broken on the way.

I found the problem but I did not solve it, somehow when I want to install the theme, but it does not download images, css files, etc. I try with another theme, I have the same problem how to solve this?

 

I do not understand the theme on the forum index works properly but it makes it impossible to configure the theme since the administration, I can not also edit the html / css.

 

look : https://les3dfun.com/

Edited by Nairelos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What do you think? Remember the human.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×