FLASH SALE (EXTENDED TO 2/21/19)! Take 20% off all store products! Read more... ×
We're hiring! We are accepting applications for Junior Moderator, Uploader, and Support Team. Read more... ×
Having trouble connecting to our Discord server or has your role been mistakenly removed? Let us know! Read more... ×
mitsaras

IPS 4.3 IPS loads old css builds

Question

Hello guys!

Im new to IPS Community!

I would like to mention some things.

After playing with my installation, I saw that everytime that I make changes to the theme, the css files are changing name (for example from css_built_1/05e81b71abe4f22d6eb8d1a929494829_responsive.css.c31eebcd491dee9f29f8e82fa1c119df.css?v=026d4e282a -->css_built_1/05e81b71abe4f22d6eb8d1a929494829_responsive.css.f56ggbcd491dee9f29f8e82fa1c119df.css?v=026d4e282a )

My problem at the moment, is that after applying changes on the theme through ACP, the css files have different file names than before and my browser ( and from other devices that I tested) are trying to load from previous css file which have been deleted.

Have you seen a problem like this before?

Do  you know what should I do to troubleshoot this problem ?

Edited by mitsaras

3 answers to this question

Firstly, as with most things run the something isn't working tool.

Login to your ACP -- Support -- Something isn't working and run it. See if that brings up any issues.

11 hours ago, angelbot said:

try cleaning cache, it does some cleanups

That is what one thing running the support something isn't working does is clear the cache. But checks for other issues.

What do you think? Remember the human.