FLASH SALE (EXTENDED TO 2/21/19)! Take 20% off all store products! Read more... ×
We're hiring! We are accepting applications for Junior Moderator, Uploader, and Support Team. Read more... ×
Having trouble connecting to our Discord server or has your role been mistakenly removed? Let us know! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Jeffrey

[Free] Christmas Avatar

Hello,

In celebration of Christmas and the New Year, I will be offering a service that allows users to receive a Christmas Avatar to display across the WebFlake platform. To request an avatar, please comment an image of an avatar you'd like to be customized and changed to fit a Christmas theme.

Simple Christmas Hat Avatars:

ps5tqDV.png Z2lLHmr.jpg eccy4GM.jpg?1 aXxLsSQ.jpg?1 ssHV7l2.jpg?1

Edited by Jeffrey
  • Like 3

Well lets see if you can do my avatar the one im using now??

Sweet as a nut bud thanks the light snow is great

Edited by Tricky

3 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Nice one @Jeffrey, a very neat idea and adds a little fun around this time of year. A little Christmas hat would've been cool on my avatar if you have the spare time :)

614190070_GGLogo.thumb.png.9671620fdd8d47539bffab314abce0e8.png.pagespeed.ce.zqYGxNUdkF.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

614190070_GGLogo.thumb.png.9671620fdd8d47539bffab314abce0e8.png.pagespeed.ce.zqYGxNUdkF.jpg

That's brill! Thanks! Others should get involved with your handywork whilst its 10 sleeps to go :D

This request has been filled. Topic is now locked and moved to Filled Graphics Requests.

What do you think? Remember the human.