Limited-Time Donation Special!
Upgrade to Snow for $20 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($5 discount).
Upgrade to +Blizzard for $35 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($15 discount).

Please visit the thread below for more details.
CLICK HERE

Contact @Davlin with questions or comments.

Tricky

Does anyone still use free domain names

Iv got loads but do ppl tent to use them now. or just stick with the .com ect

Just buy 1$ domain on GoDaddy when it's available for one year, usually its .info , .xyz etc..

Also you can once per account buy 0.99c .com domain.

Considering domain names are cheap as f*@k now, there really isn't any reason to get a free one unless you are doing a proof of concept site or something, but yeah there are a ton out there for like 89 cents, so no real point anymore.

On 11/5/2018 at 11:36 AM, ChaosActual said:

Considering domain names are cheap as f*@k now, there really isn't any reason to get a free one unless you are doing a proof of concept site or something, but yeah there are a ton out there for like 89 cents, so no real point anymore.

agreed .

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:36 AM, ChaosActual said:

Must agree with you but there are tons of free out there. mabe its just me like in my firs post iv tons of em and get quite good traffic of a few so mabe il hold of paying just for now.

Edited by Tricky

free domains don't really cut it as take longer any search engine to visit, and like many others domain's company's do run offers making cheaper to now buy.

I use a free one simply because it's free, I think with enough SEO work, you could still get the advantages of a cheap/paid domain.

What do you think? Remember the human.