Limited-Time Donation Special!
Upgrade to Snow for $20 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($5 discount).
Upgrade to +Blizzard for $35 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($15 discount).

Please visit the thread below for more details.
CLICK HERE

Contact @Davlin with questions or comments.

Jump to content

Question

Hello, From Where can i change this Line? for Example i mean : Theme By Taman. 

Please Let me help to fix this, Thank you

 

 

Capture.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Enter the HTML code and try searching for "THEME BY" ai will probably be in Footer then you search and delete.

 

By ~ Google Translate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
23 hours ago, Norluz said:

Hello, From Where can i change this Line? for Example i mean : Theme By Taman. 

Please Let me help to fix this, Thank you

 

Capture.PNG

go to your server and in the file manger where your ips public go to your themes look for set_resources_

6d538d11ecfced46f459ee300b5e80ec_ta-library-1.0.0.js

search for tman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

either you have to get the plug-in from taman which removes the copyright naming in his theme or use the above answer provided by @mr-pimpen :)

Edited by PsYcHo_RaGE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 hours ago, PsYcHo_RaGE said:

either you have to get the plug-in from taman which removes the copyright naming in his theme or use the above answer provided my @mr-pimpen :)

its not a plug- in its in the java scripts if you see from the picture dont confuse to how a theme is made with the footers

as to what i posted above go to your server where you have your theme and look for reset_resources_1.2.3 look for this file

6d538d11ecfced46f459ee300b5e80ec_ta.library.js

tman.thumb.png.d5ebc0e57dd8eedd56dc78f6f9ff11b2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 9/14/2018 at 7:22 PM, mr-pimpen said:

its not a plug- in its in the java scripts if you see from the picture dont confuse to how a theme is made with the footers

as to what i posted above go to your server where you have your theme and look for reset_resources_1.2.3 look for this file

6d538d11ecfced46f459ee300b5e80ec_ta.library.js

tman.thumb.png.d5ebc0e57dd8eedd56dc78f6f9ff11b2.png

i know this buddy, you are getting confused with my answer

i said that either he have to get the plug-in or have to follow your point of answer :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What do you think? Remember the human.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×