Limited-Time Donation Special!
Upgrade to Snow for $20 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($5 discount).
Upgrade to +Blizzard for $35 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($15 discount).

Please visit the thread below for more details.
CLICK HERE

Contact @Davlin with questions or comments.

ThunderBlue

DNS CloudFlare and Plesk panel

Hi everyone. Do you know how to configure CloudFlare DNS in the plesk panel?

Sorry if it is not the correct section for this content, but I did not know where to ask 

What do you mean exactly, do you wish to run the plesk panel as just a LAMP server with a UI and then have cloud flare as the dns service. If so just add whatever domain you have to point to the cloudflare name servers and then in cloudfalre make that domain A and AAAA records point to your server IP. 

On 8/10/2018 at 5:26 PM, Socxco said:

What do you mean exactly, do you wish to run the plesk panel as just a LAMP server with a UI and then have cloud flare as the dns service. If so just add whatever domain you have to point to the cloudflare name servers and then in cloudfalre make that domain A and AAAA records point to your server IP. 

There is module in Plesk Catalog where you can install CloudFlare and use it from there without the need to install their NS. He was asking how do I use that and more than importantly he wasn't asking to use CF NS.

On 8/10/2018 at 11:26 PM, Socxco said:

I did everything as recommended by the support but I have not yet received the activation. I have changed 2 ns server but 6 days have passed without receiving mail or other type of notice.

8 hours ago, Triqqy said:

There is module in Plesk Catalog where you can install CloudFlare and use it from there without the need to install their NS. He was asking how do I use that and more than importantly he wasn't asking to use CF NS.

My hosting offers plesk1 and I don't find this option you say. Maybe it's too old as a version?

It doesn't seem like you have access to Admin account. Which is the root account. Ask your holster to see if he can install that module. 

I replaced the original dns. I have a limited web hosting space, so useless I waste still time. Thank you very much to everyone for their answers. 😣

What do you think? Remember the human.