Limited-Time Donation Special!
Upgrade to Snow for $20 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($5 discount).
Upgrade to +Blizzard for $35 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($15 discount).

Please visit the thread below for more details.
CLICK HERE

Contact @Davlin with questions or comments.

boss1996

IPS 4.3 Sidebar issue

Question

so for a example when you add a custom block and it always goes on the top is there a way for me to set it half way the page i wanna have the function to place them were i want top, middle, bottom etc,

2 answers to this question

You could try applying margin-top to the block itself by using the block's data tag. For example:

[data-blocktitle="Topic Feed"] li.ipsWidget.ipsWidget_vertical.ipsBox {
    margin-top: 100px;
}

Or, you could try adding empty custom blocks above the block you'd like to position, then hiding those custom blocks.

All of these are CSS hacks that are likely to look/react differently on different devices and browsers.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Davlin said:

You could try applying margin-top to the block itself by using the block's data tag. For example:

[data-blocktitle="Topic Feed"] li.ipsWidget.ipsWidget_vertical.ipsBox {
    margin-top: 100px;
}

Or, you could try adding empty custom blocks above the block you'd like to position, then hiding those custom blocks.

All of these are CSS hacks that are likely to look/react differently on different devices and browsers.

i agree it will look different on all devices at least mobile anyways ill mess around and see what i can come up with thanks for helping :)

What do you think? Remember the human.