Limited-Time Donation Special!
Upgrade to Snow for $20 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($5 discount).
Upgrade to +Blizzard for $35 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($15 discount).

Please visit the thread below for more details.
CLICK HERE

Contact @Davlin with questions or comments.

Jump to content
xodiak

Buying Need top gfxler for header background

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

i have many ideas , so if you say you are the men, then write me  a pn  :D

 

can pay 30-50€

Edited by xodiak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

send more detail for you project to interest designer ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, titcrunch said:

send more detail for you project to interest designer ^^

its just a header background for the animate theme ^^

 

want a own custom header backgroung.

 

Details via private message

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What kind of color/design theme are you looking at for your header?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to add to the topic. 

@xodiakis the since you tagged this as buying please also add the min or max price your paying for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Just to add to the topic. 

@xodiakis the since you tagged this as buying please also add the min or max price your paying for this.

can pay 30-50€

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For more information regarding this request;

We are looking to hire a graphic designer to help create a banner for the animate theme. We are currently using the default and want something that will look nice with the theme. We have no set criteria on what we want, so we are hiring a designer for their creativity. We are looking to spend between 30€ and 50€. If you're interested in this request, please contact us on discord; milano1337#7722

Thank you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21.5.2018 at 11:56 PM, Jeffrey said:

For more information regarding this request;

We are looking to hire a graphic designer to help create a banner for the animate theme. We are currently using the default and want something that will look nice with the theme. We have no set criteria on what we want, so we are hiring a designer for their creativity. We are looking to spend between 30€ and 50€. If you're interested in this request, please contact us on discord; milano1337#7722

Thank you.

push .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2018 at 10:56 PM, Jeffrey said:

ate a banner for the animate theme. We are currently using the default and want something that will look nice with the theme. We have no set criteria on what we want, so we are hiring a designer for their creativity. We are looking to spend between 30€ and 50€. If you're interested in this request, please contact us on discord; milano1337#7722

Just curious in what way, because most things can be done in CSS by using overlays as long as you have the "background" you want :) What is it thats wanted ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24.5.2018 at 11:30 AM, Cookie Monster said:

Just curious in what way, because most things can be done in CSS by using overlays as long as you have the "background" you want :) What is it thats wanted ?

want purple backgrounds with some graphic elements its not so easy to describe :D need a gfxler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2018 at 4:30 AM, Cookie Monster said:

Just curious in what way, because most things can be done in CSS by using overlays as long as you have the "background" you want :) What is it thats wanted ?

 A nice banner for the animate theme;

 6ee5523f237e686e058e413f2a1486ed.png

Something along these lines;

jFGGQgh.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What do you think? Remember the human.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×