Limited-Time Donation Special!
Upgrade to Snow for $20 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($5 discount).
Upgrade to +Blizzard for $35 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($15 discount).

Please visit the thread below for more details.
CLICK HERE

Contact @Davlin with questions or comments.

Deewelch

Do you have a pet?

Posted (edited)

Do you have a pet? Let's talk about it, I have a 3-month-old labrador and I love him so much that I bring him wherever I go. Carrying him around got me tired so I look for a better option on how I can bring him with me without being a hassle, so I started looking for a better option and I saw these pet carriers which is a perfect fit for puppies. When you put the puppy inside the carrier you don't need to worry about ventilation because it has a breathable mesh net where they can breathe perfectly which will make your pet feel comfortable. What do you think about the product?

Edited by Deewelch

Hi, I have a chinchilla, or rather for the second chinchilla, she died, and that already lives in 4 years! She lives in a spacious cage, where 3 floors, I myself would not refuse to live there, because I am placed there xD. It is a night animal, or rather for my country (Russia) it is nocturnal animal and night doing things a mess! Throws away food, breaks something, throws everything out of the toilet and puts it upside down, moves his mini-house, which he was only once in 4 years!!!

I have a lovely cat who is mean and fat :D

P.S. Am I a fairly active user now? XD

I do have a cat aswell, cats rae very independant and very affective. 

I have a 4 year old Staffordshire bull terrier he is soft as out and great with the kids 

2 lovely Germanshepper. The younger is about ~10 month the older is 13 years old now.

Posted (edited)

hate petz

Edited by epic1

What do you think? Remember the human.