Limited-Time Donation Special!
Upgrade to Snow for $20 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($5 discount).
Upgrade to +Blizzard for $35 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($15 discount).

Please visit the thread below for more details.
CLICK HERE

Contact @Davlin with questions or comments.

Davlin

Junior Moderator + Support Team Additions

Please welcome our newest Junior Moderator, @killshandra, and our newest Support Team member, @Lucidious!

Killshandra has been a longtime member of our community and has proven to be an asset in support and proven to be a friendly shoulder to lean on for the community.

Lucidious has taken special interest in our MyBB area and will be doing his best to revive the recently-returned MyBB areas, while lending a hand in other areas as he can.

Please give them both a warm welcome!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It is a pleasure to see that more people are working to help all those who, like me, need assistance and advice ... Congratulations to  @killshandra  and @Lucidious  :blush:

Thanks! I've always looked for somewhere to contribute my time and knowledge, and now I've been given the opportunity! Plus I love that I am now going to be able to assist in setting an amazing example of the awesome support team that WF already has!

Glad to have you both on the team, I'm looking forward to what you bring to the team. I know you'll both do wonderful.

Congratulations to the both of you! :smiley_z:

What do you think? Remember the human.