Abdulrahmanok

Where I can start?! forum or site or just blog

I intent to create Tutorial for my Application explain how to use it and at the same time I need section to let users report error and another section to announce users about my App news..
I started with WP but I stopped after about one week because I didn't like appearance .
After that I tried "IPS" and it has very fantastic themes and users can reply easily :smiley_z:  , but it's painful to use IPS with free hosting because I have to do a lot of steps to backup database and most of my account's has been suspended , so I have to start over again :astonished:

CyberOn    23

Why are you using just free hosting?

Is it just down to cost because you can get a VPS very cheap now to run a website on or blog or IPS and you want have any issues with backups.

titcrunch    269

or take aother free script who work on free hosting like MYBB forum or phpbb

Tricky    1

Iv goto agree MyBB is deffo the way to go on Free hosting id say Byet is probably the best hosting for free.. well that's just my opinion 

Lucidious    5

@Abdulrahmanok

Your best bet is to stick with MyBB since you're using free hosting. Granted, there are other good forum software out there that won't get you in trouble, due to the fact that it's free, but MyBB is currently the best in terms of a free licensed forum software. If you need any assistance, feel free to pop over to the MyBB support section and I'll assist in the best way I can.

~Lucidious

What do you think? Remember the human.