Atlasx

Visionary Garden - A roleplay and art community

Atlasx    12

As I've just released this around a week ago I'd like to finally show off what I've been working on for a couple of months.

Link: https://visionary-garden.com/

Forums link: https://visionary-garden.com/forums/

Date of creation: 1/19/2018

Member count: 28

branding_kit.png.86a8df0dd3971daf7e130f0

I revised the ecilia romania them to be an almost complete rewrite and recolor of everything it had, along with using an SVG standard for logos across the board, and making it much more mobile friendly. Along with rebranding all the colors it has, and even making the first background it has change to the background you upload in the profile area. VG tries to go with a very minimal, clean-cut approach to it's branding and how it presents itself. The reason being we see a lot of other Roleplay groups don't really have a specific vision or design set in place, and we want to try and set a better standard for how these sorts of things work.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Edited by Atlasx
Forgot to follow guidelines
  • Like 2

STAR    101

Actually I quite like it I love dark colour scheme and whole site looks nice to look at :-) you doing great and keep up good job with your site.

I wish you luck. :-)

• Like 1

titcrunch    269

so heavy the site ... i have take 3 minute for open the index lol ... reduce you image file man when i see the main_bg.png => 4mo ... WTF just for a transparent background and in forum the wallapaer at top 1.5mo ...

Edited by titcrunch

Atlasx    12
8 hours ago, titcrunch said:

so heavy the site ... i have take 3 minute for open the index lol ... reduce you image file man when i see the main_bg.png => 4mo ... WTF just for a transparent background and in forum the wallapaer at top 1.5mo ...

removed some unused js files, minified my main js file,also went ahead and minified my composer and some of the php thats in it aswell, and toned down all of the backgrounds.

Edited by Atlasx

titcrunch    269
3 hours ago, Atlasx said:

removed some unused js files, minified my main js file,also went ahead and minified my composer and some of the php thats in it aswell, and toned down all of the backgrounds.

yeah is mutch better ^^ 

Saviour    138

I like the website, the dark color scheme blends nicely whereas some websites have too much "darkness".