Limited-Time Donation Special!
Upgrade to Snow for $20 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($5 discount).
Upgrade to +Blizzard for $35 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($15 discount).

Please visit the thread below for more details.
CLICK HERE

Contact @Davlin with questions or comments.

unknoweb

XF 2.0 CometChat Platinium Nulled Instructions

You can download with this link

1) Unzip CometChat

2) Upload cometchat folder in your root forum directory

3) Go for installing cometchat https://yoursiteweb.com/cometchat/install.php

4) Go to Admin panel

• Login => cometchat
  • Pass => cometchat

5) You have all Features but if you don't have all features go in the left to Settings and General 

6) under License Key put this key D2KBK-1GXGT-3OELN-RMCN0-SFP9T and update (now you have all Features :SmokeWeed: )

7) Go to Administration control panel and click on the Appearance tab. Select Templates and search for PAGE_CONTAINER and open it for editing. Paste this code immediately after <head> tag and save your settings.

<link type="text/css" href="/cometchat/css.php" rel="stylesheet" charset="utf-8"> 

<script type="text/javascript" src="/cometchat/js.php" charset="utf-8"></script>

8) Refresh your web page, enjoy :)

PS: don't forget delete install.php file and change login and password for admin panel 

Troobleshooting: 

1) My Admin panel isn't working correctely and cometchat not working

• Go to Settings and General and under Base URL change with /cometchat/ or /forum/cometchat/ or change Where your forum is installed
Edited by unknoweb
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hello good day. I'm new to the forum and I'd like if you could help me to be able to run this chat on my site please. Actually I am using Invision Community 4.2.4 nulled and install the chat but it does not work, that is, the caht bar if it appears but the users do not appear to chat to me. From already thank you very much

What I was told in a friend's site that I need a file called integration.php for the integration of my site. I do not know much about these things but if you can help me please

Edited by netar

5 hours ago, netar said:

Hello good day. I'm new to the forum and I'd like if you could help me to be able to run this chat on my site please. Actually I am using Invision Community 4.2.4 nulled and install the chat but it does not work, that is, the caht bar if it appears but the users do not appear to chat to me. From already thank you very much

What I was told in a friend's site that I need a file called integration.php for the integration of my site. I do not know much about these things but if you can help me please

For IPS I tested it on my IPS 4.2.7 and work great, for Xenforo 2 I tested it on Xen 2.0.1 and work great just follow the steps

5 hours ago, unknoweb said:

For IPS I tested it on my IPS 4.2.7 and work great, for Xenforo 2 I tested it on Xen 2.0.1 and work great just follow the steps

The truth does not work for me. But I'll see how I solve that. From already thank you very much

You will have the integration.php file for IPS please?

13 hours ago, netar said:

The truth does not work for me. But I'll see how I solve that. From already thank you very much

You will have the integration.php file for IPS please?

On 18.01.2018 at 11:58 PM, unknoweb said:

You can download with this link

1) Unzip CometChat

2) Upload cometchat folder in your root forum directory

3) Go for installing cometchat https://yoursiteweb.com/cometchat/install.php

4) Go to Admin panel

• Login => cometchat
  • Pass => cometchat

5) In the left go to Settings and General 

6) under License Key put this key D2KBK-1GXGT-3OELN-RMCN0-SFP9T and update (now you have all Features :SmokeWeed: )

7) Go to Administration control panel and click on the Appearance tab. Select Templates and search for PAGE_CONTAINER and open it for editing. Paste this code immediately after <head> tag and save your settings.

<link type="text/css" href="/cometchat/css.php" rel="stylesheet" charset="utf-8"> 

<script type="text/javascript" src="/cometchat/js.php" charset="utf-8"></script>

8) Refresh your web page, enjoy :)

PS: don't forget delete install.php file and change login and password for admin panel 

Troobleshooting: 

1) My Admin panel isn't working correctely and cometchat not working

• Go to Settings and General and under Base URL change with /cometchat/ or /forum/cometchat/ or change Where your forum is installed

I put this license key but I cannot activate voice chat or other stuff still. It says upgrade your plan.

On 31/01/2018 at 10:54 AM, Phaturalp said:

I put this license key but I cannot activate voice chat or other stuff still. It says upgrade your plan.

Hi, I upload a new version download it and try again now you don't need serial :)

• Like 1

Hello what file need to upload? the two folder or only cometchat folder?

On 11/02/2018 at 4:28 AM, unknoweb said:

Maybe you haven't user onlive :)

No everyone is online. Is there any need to change? 

10 hours ago, GOVERNOR said:

No everyone is online. Is there any need to change? 

No juste follow the step :)

Where is download link for cometchat? 

Regards

• Like 1

On 20/02/2018 at 11:28 AM, Polfejs said:

Where is download link for cometchat? 

Regards

I think it was deleted

What do you think? Remember the human.