Rydenlol

Search by Relevancy Error

Question

Rydenlol    0

Hello,

All the products from webflake have been working beautifully, except I cannot seem to get the Search by Relevancy feature to work properly. It throws an error and will not show results unless I search by Date. As for troubleshooting, I have done a great deal of Googling and encountered similar issues with many different fixes, but for different areas of IPB. I have checked my Support area to determine if it detected anything and everything is green except I do not have the best version of cURL on there. I have disabled all customizations and tried again, but it is still happening.

Here is the error:

SELECT main.*, ((Array*5)+(Array))/POWER(( ( UNIX_TIMESTAMP( NOW() ) - ( CASE WHEN index_date_updated <= UNIX_TIMESTAMP( NOW() ) THEN index_date_updated ELSE 0 END )) / 3600 ) + 2,1.5) AS calcscore FROM `core_search_index` AS `main` WHERE ( ( index_class IN('IPS\\core\\Statuses\\Status','IPS\\core\\Statuses\\Reply') ) OR index_class='IPS\forums\Topic\Post' OR ( index_class IN('IPS\\gallery\\Image','IPS\\gallery\\Image\\Comment','IPS\\gallery\\Image\\Review') ) OR ( index_class IN('IPS\\gallery\\Album\\Item','IPS\\gallery\\Album\\Comment','IPS\\gallery\\Album\\Review') ) OR ( index_class IN('IPS\\downloads\\File','IPS\\downloads\\File\\Comment','IPS\\downloads\\File\\Review') ) OR ( index_class IN('IPS\\cms\\Records1','IPS\\cms\\Records\\Comment1','IPS\\cms\\Records\\Review1') ) OR ( index_class IN('IPS\\blog\\Entry','IPS\\blog\\Entry\\Comment') ) OR ( index_class IN('IPS\\calendar\\Event','IPS\\calendar\\Event\\Comment','IPS\\calendar\\Event\\Review') ) ) AND MATCH(index_content,index_title) AGAINST ('+test' IN BOOLEAN MODE) AND ( index_permissions = '*' OR ( FIND_IN_SET(4,index_permissions) OR FIND_IN_SET('m1',index_permissions) OR FIND_IN_SET('ca',index_permissions) ) ) ORDER BY calcscore DESC LIMIT 0,25
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'Array' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 htdocs/system/Db/Select.php(378): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Content\\S...', Array, true)
#1 htdocs/system/Db/Select.php(440): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 htdocs/system/Content/Search/Mysql/Query.php(1258): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Db\Select))
#4 htdocs/applications/core/modules/front/search/search.php(608): IPS\Content\Search\Mysql\_Query->search('test', NULL, 17)
#5 htdocs/applications/core/modules/front/search/search.php(73): IPS\core\modules\front\search\_search->_results()
#6 htdocs/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\search\_search->manage()
#7 htdocs/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 htdocs/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Thank you so much for any insight you can provide.

8 answers to this question

titcrunch    285

don't worry elastic search arrived soon in ips 4.3 and is already fixed in 4.2.7 who are already avairiable

Search_small.jpg.9ccf3818f850c994a83a43cf5ce866cb.jpg.b5ad3db9b018d5f4c63014f89d2d1a62.jpg

Edited by titcrunch
  • Like 1

Rydenlol    0

Sidenote, I have installed a fresh copy of 4.2.6 off a fresh download from here, and I am still having an issue with searching by relevancy, it appears to be the same exact error.

Rydenlol    0

Great! I will try to upgrade and see if that changes anything and will update this post and mark as best answer.

Saviour    144
The question(s) in this support topic have been answered and the topic author has resolved their issue. This topic is now closed. If you have other questions, please open a new topic.

What do you think? Remember the human.