Limited-Time Donation Special!
Upgrade to Snow for $20 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($5 discount).
Upgrade to +Blizzard for $35 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($15 discount).

Please visit the thread below for more details.
CLICK HERE

Contact @Davlin with questions or comments.

Jump to content
Wells

Support admincp database error

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Wells said:

no, just the one i copy pasted

i don't understand what do you mean by i need to get it checked..

Did you empty the sessions database table? You don't need to delete it, just empty it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, WhatWentDown said:

Did you empty the sessions database table? You don't need to delete it, just empty it.

Tried emptying it right now, same result. Same database error. :(

Edited by Wells

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2018 at 3:13 AM, Wells said:

Can someone help me please ? :(

Can you send a screenshot of the error so we're on the same page?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, WhatWentDown said:

Can you send a screenshot of the error so we're on the same page?

https://imgur.com/a/4S2N9

The error is only when i try to log in the admincp, the rest of the forum works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you find out what time your server is set up to? Sorry was this a shared host or your own VPS / localhost?

Has it been working before or is this a new board ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

55 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Can you find out what time your server is set up to? Sorry was this a shared host or your own VPS / localhost?

Has it been working before or is this a new board ?

Europe/Bucharest 

Thu Jan 11 11:04:10 EET 2018

No, it's not my own VPS/localhost.

IPB was working perfectly 3 months ago with the same webhost provider.

But i don't understand why IPS works, shouldn't both of them not work ?

Edited by Wells

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wells said:

 

Europe/Bucharest 

Thu Jan 11 11:04:10 EET 2018

No, it's not my own VPS/localhost.

IPB was working perfectly 3 months ago with the same webhost provider.

But i don't understand why IPS works, shouldn't both of them not work ?

Register a new user, set its usergroup to admin in the SQL then try login with that will 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Register a new user, set its usergroup to admin in the SQL then try login with that will 

Tried right now, same error..

Edited by Wells

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Wells, did you find a solution to this problem? I have come across the same with one of my 3.4x boards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What do you think? Remember the human.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×