Limited-Time Donation Special!
Upgrade to Snow for $20 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($5 discount).
Upgrade to +Blizzard for $35 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($15 discount).

Please visit the thread below for more details.
CLICK HERE

Contact @Davlin with questions or comments.

Wells

Support admincp database error

Posted (edited)

everytime i try to log in the admincp i get the error with the database driver error, but only when i want to log in the admincp, the rest of the forum works as intended

this is the error i get in the sql error logs

mySQL query error: SELECT count(*) as rows FROM sessions WHERE running_time > 1515103720
 .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
 | File                                                                       | Function                                                                      | Line No.          |
 |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
 | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php                                       | [admin_core_mycp_dashboard].doExecute                                         | 306               |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-----------

can someone help me please ? it's not the webhost's problem because it worked before perfectly. i tried reinstalling several times and pretty much every other fix i could find online, but to no results.

Edited by Setup

Posted (edited)

@Wells

What version of IPB/IPS are you using? If you are in fact using 3.4.8 then this is not the right forum to post in.

Have you tried repairing database tables?

Edited by WhatWentDown

i know it's not the right forum, but i didn't find any forum for 3.4.x and yes i did tried repairing the database tables

i tried with 3.4.8, 3.4.9, 3.4.6 and 3.4.5, i have the same error with all of them

ips 4.1 runs perfectly, but i don't understand why 3.4.x is not working

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Wells said:

i know it's not the right forum, but i didn't find any forum for 3.4.x and yes i did tried repairing the database tables

i tried with 3.4.8, 3.4.9, 3.4.6 and 3.4.5, i have the same error with all of them

ips 4.1 runs perfectly, but i don't understand why 3.4.x is not working

If you are using the Google Chrome browser, you can check the console by hitting the F12 key. It might able to give you an error. If not, try going into your host and looking through the error log.

Also, I have moved your topic to the correct forum.

Edited by Setup

this is what it says in the console in google chrome : Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Unavailable)

i made a ticket to my webhost provider 3 days ago and they tried to help me by changing some settings. they told me that it's 100% not the webhost's problem, that the problem is that i'm using a nulled ipb version..

4 minutes ago, Wells said:

this is what it says in the console in google chrome : Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Unavailable)

i made a ticket to my webhost provider 3 days ago and they tried to help me by changing some settings. they told me that it's 100% not the webhost's problem, that the problem is that i'm using a nulled ipb version..

Question: Where did you download the nulled software from? Was it WebFlake? 

The reason I'm asking is because I'd like to see if I can replicate this on my end, and see if it's the software.

i tried from both webflake and invision virus, hope it's not considered as an advertisment,  the only difference was that with the ipb from invision virus i always needed to set permissions for the conf_global file or whatever it is called when i installed it

I've looked into the "admin/sources/base/ipsController.php" file on line 306 and the software is trying to execute and read your class permissions. I assume this is to read and validate your permissions as an admin when logging into the admin control panel.

1. Try to upgrade your files from the existing forum software using this download: 
  2. Go into your host's phpmyadmin, go into the admin_core table, and look for an issue related to your permissions. 
  3. If you still have access to the admin control panel and allowed to access the membergroups section, try to make a new admin group, set all the permissions your admin account has, and set your account to this new membergroup. If you already have other admin member groups on your forum already and can't access the admin control panel, you can change your membergroup via the core_members table. Edit the existing tables for your account and change the member_group_id to the same id as another admin membergroup.

17 minutes ago, Setup said:

I've looked into the "admin/sources/base/ipsController.php" file on line 306 and the software is trying to execute and read your class permissions. I assume this is to read and validate your permissions as an admin when logging into the admin control panel.

1. Try to upgrade your files from the existing forum software using this download: 
  2. Go into your host's phpmyadmin, go into the admin_core table, and look for an issue related to your permissions. 
  3. If you still have access to the admin control panel and allowed to access the membergroups section, try to make a new admin group, set all the permissions your admin account has, and set your account to this new membergroup. If you already have other admin member groups on your forum already and can't access the admin control panel, you can change your membergroup via the core_members table. Edit the existing tables for your account and change the member_group_id to the same id as another admin membergroup.

1. did the upgrade, same thing

2. i'm not seeing any admin_core table..

3. i can't acces the admin cp, the error is right after i click on log in

So this error here reads the following

SELECT count(*) as rows FROM sessions WHERE running_time > 1515103720

In readable human format

SELECT Everything (Count it first) as rows FROM sessions WHERE running_time is GREATER THEN > GMT: Thursday, January 4, 2018 10:08:40 PM

Check your date and time first. or the server date and time.

You could also look for the sessions in the database and remove it, so you don't have any running sessions

Just now, Cookie Monster said:

So this error here reads the following

SELECT count(*) as rows FROM sessions WHERE running_time > 1515103720

In readable human format

SELECT Everything (Count it first) as rows FROM sessions WHERE running_time is GREATER THEN > GMT: Thursday, January 4, 2018 10:08:40 PM

Check your date and time first. or the server date and time.

You could also look for the sessions in the database and remove it, so you don't have any running sessions

the sql log is 2 hours behind my time zone as it seems, tried to set my time to 2 hours behind and i still get the error

also tried to delete the sessions table, if i delete it the entire forum wouldn't work and i'll still get the same error

so annoying -_-, never encountered this error before

So it's the server time it seems thats the issue. I just converted your time to a normal standard readable time.

Its the session error thats the issue, Meaning if your CLOCK or the server CLOCK has a issue it won't let you in, as the sessions don't match

6 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

So it's the server time it seems thats the issue. I just converted your time to a normal standard readable time.

Its the session error thats the issue, Meaning if your CLOCK or the server CLOCK has a issue it won't let you in, as the sessions don't match

so do i need to change my server time? can i do that? i don't see any option in the cpanel, maybe i need to look more carefully..

16 minutes ago, Wells said:

so do i need to change my server time? can i do that? i don't see any option in the cpanel, maybe i need to look more carefully..

You need to get it checked

Do you have any other errors ? Since you said those are the SQL logs.

20 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

You need to get it checked

Do you have any other errors ? Since you said those are the SQL logs.

no, just the one i copy pasted

i don't understand what do you mean by i need to get it checked..

What do you think? Remember the human.