faccoescity

Removing line around the photo

faccoescity    0

Hi everyone, I put to the photo is half round and I would like to remove this line that is around the photo, I use the skin: Dispencion 3.4x

TdKNI9l.png

Edited by faccoescity
Translated for user

Cookie Monster    656
14 minutes ago, faccoescity said:

Oi pessoal, eu coloco para a foto é meio rodada e eu gostaria de remover esta linha que está ao redor da foto, eu uso a pele: Dispencion 3.4x

TdKNI9l.png

This is a English speaking forum, if english is not your main language please use a google translator.

You can use CSS to remove the border around it, if you can supply a  link then i can get you the CSS

DomP    14

for ipsfocus try this in your custom.css

.ipsImage_thumbnailed{ border-color: transparent; }

faccoescity    0
1 hour ago, DomP said:

for ipsfocus try this in your custom.css

.ipsImage_thumbnailed{ border-color: transparent; }

on this skin I'm using, I did not find custom.css inside the Editing Set, I tried to look in ipb_styles.css but no results.

4 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

This is a English speaking forum, if english is not your main language please use a google translator.

You can use CSS to remove the border around it, if you can supply a  link then i can get you the CSS

Sorry, I translated by google translator, but I copied the wrong text, you are very legual and have a support with great patience.

I tried several times to remove it through CSS, but I could not get the location of the code to edit, I will be very grateful if I can get the location of the code for me to edit.

My Forum Address: http://equipegtario.unaux.com/forum/

Attention: the line that is around the photo is only visible to members, feel free to register

Edited by faccoescity

What do you think? Remember the human.