Isabel

I'm looking for updates to these plugins

Isabel    26
Posted (edited)

Hi everyone!
Finally I was able to upgrade to the new IPS 4.2.5 without any problems  :rofl:
I have some plugins that I would like to be able to update ... I put the list here hoping someone can help me

Who Was Online 4.2.x by IPS Themes 1.0.0 Thanks @killshandra :smiley_z:

Topic Viewed by Users 3  Thanks  @killshandra :smiley_z:

(DP42) Latest Profile Visitors 1.0.0  (I installed it but it does not offer me any settings and the list of visits remains fixed at 8 without the possibility of changing it ... my version is 1.0.0 but that of September 18. I see they have updated on September 20 fixing bugs, maybe fixing my problem?)  Thanks  @killshandra :smiley_z:

Ban from Topics 1.0.6

Member Lists Pro 1.1.3.2  (this is not crucial as I have the 1.1.2 version taken on Webflake)

Member Map 3.4.4     Thanks @DomP :smiley_z:

I know the list is long and I do not expect anything: if only one of these plugins will arrive, it will still be very welcome  :blush:
Thank you all

Edited by Isabel

killshandra    90

uploaded some , just not all dont want to be banned from the market place

• Like 1

Isabel    26
37 minutes ago, killshandra said:

ha caricato alcuni, non tutti non vogliono essere banditi dal mercato

Thanks, thanks, thanks! :blush:

mr-pimpen    33
On 10/20/2017 at 8:14 AM, Isabel said:

In addition to the plugins listed in the top post above ([HQ4] Moods 1.1.1 / Ban from Topics 1.0.6 / Member Lists Pro 1.1.3.2 / Member Map 3.4.3)

I add this to my search

Keyword Tooltips 3.1.1

(if you do not find it and someone is interested in buying the same plugin, I'll gladly share your expenses) :blush:

some are here on webflake and the rest you have to pay for them on ipb maybe if you split the coast someone would get it for you im just saying but what i understand is that webflake dont ask for money but you can offer

Isabel    26
5 hours ago, mr-pimpen said:

some are here on webflake and the rest you have to pay for them on ipb maybe if you split the coast someone would get it for you im just saying but what i understand is that webflake dont ask for money but you can offer

I know some are on webflake: before I write I checked and if you read the first message, some of them are outdated versions
In fact, it was not a pretense but a proposal: share the cost with someone who would like to use the same plugin
I'm sorry if my bad English made me believe anything but my intentions are very good :flushed:

Cookie Monster    656
6 hours ago, mr-pimpen said:

Just to note, i can vouch for this person helping out on plugins ;) That's all i can say.

• Like 2

mr-pimpen    33
19 hours ago, Isabel said:

I know some are on webflake: before I write I checked and if you read the first message, some of them are outdated versions
In fact, it was not a pretense but a proposal: share the cost with someone who would like to use the same plugin
I'm sorry if my bad English made me believe anything but my intentions are very good :flushed:

i understand what the topic say yes some may be out dated but there always updating the plugins we share what we get i

Isabel    26

I add this to my search  (I have version 1.0.1 but it does not work correctly in IPS 4.2.6)

Member Info Block 1.0.3    Thanks @DomP  :smiley_z:

Thanks for who can share it (it's free)  :blush:

Edited by Isabel

Isabel    26

Anyone who can share at least free plugins? :cry:

mr-pimpen    33
4 hours ago, Isabel said:

Anyone who can share at least free plugins? :cry:

as i sed we share what we get some times its hard to get the free plugins from ipb so to your question you have to wait just like us for now look in the downloads section for the updates im pretty sure some one will get them soon

Isabel    26
19 hours ago, mr-pimpen said:

as i sed we share what we get some times its hard to get the free plugins from ipb so to your question you have to wait just like us for now look in the downloads section for the updates im pretty sure some one will get them soon

Hi @mr-pimpen

I understand and respect your point of view but personally I find nothing strange or wrong in my request ...

After all this section is called "IPS 4.2 Requests", right? And how do you use a "Requests section", except to request something that is not yet present in the forum at that specific time?
I am not the one who asks every day: as you see, I just updated the request after a week
Thanks anyway for everything

Bye  :)

killshandra    90

sorry cant help anymore my actual license was banned so i cant dowload anymore

• Sad 1

DomP    14

membermap and member list are waiting for approval :drool:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Isabel    26
12 hours ago, killshandra said:

sorry cant help anymore my actual license was banned so i cant dowload anymore