For a limited-time, upgrade to +Blizzard for $35 USD and receive the following:

— a free copy of Oblivion Light.
— a free copy of WebFlake Trackers Bundle.
— a free WF Halloween Member Badges (PSD).

You can visit this thread below for more details regarding the original promotion.
CLICK HERE

Contact @Davlin to make a purchase or for questions / comments.

Davlin

Reminder: we will never require a license.

Great Message! Love to see websites that are more about the community than the money!

• Like 4

On 10/12/2017 at 11:53 AM, Cookie Monster said:

Webflake provides great support!

We try our best! <3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

We also have 99.99% uptime and won't go offline for days at a time. :smirk:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks @Davlin very well spoken! 

I'm really enjoying the WF community, I normally forget about sites that I sign up with but there's something about this place that keeps me checking back in.  There's quite a bit of content that I enjoy reading or in some cases download and yeah @Cookie Monster, ya'll have a great support team that is waiting to answer questions we may have.  If y'all can put up with me being a complete noob about some of the things I've needed help with than I don't see how anyone could ever say anything bad about WF.  Ya'll got some pretty awesome members who are helpful as well! 

Keep it up WF 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is one of the reasons I keep coming back here.

Great community and support unlike other sites that pop up like smelly fungus.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 08/10/2017 at 9:37 AM, Davlin said:

With all of the excitement as of late about WebFlake potentially adding our own license to software distributions, I want to be perfectly clear:

WebFlake has not, nor will we ever, require a license or implement a licensing system.

It's unfortunate that the try-before-buy scene has become what it has: communities more interested in self-importance than its users. No one in this market has any moral standing with which to stake a claim to content distributions -- it defeats the purpose of "free". These licensing systems might claim to be about "exclusivity" but really, it's about ego and monetization of an equal-value product they foolishly believe they own the rights to. An attempt to corner the market, thereby alienating a significant number of users.

As a result of this nonsense, WebFlake is going to show good faith in the community and challenge the status quo. Effective today, we are officially lifting our longtime policy against leeching. Group-based download restrictions will remain as they are but we will no longer actively enforce an anti-leeching policy. You are free to download our content and do with it whatever you so desire. We're confident that our work and this website speaks for itself.

It is our hope that our integrity, professionalism, and tireless drive to be the absolute best instills your confidence in WebFlake. Most importantly perhaps, you can rest assured that our content will always be license free.

Please be aware of the risk you put yourself in by agreeing to any of these new license agreements with other communities.

WebFlake will still be here.

can you?

Edited by aBug

As soon as I get my 15 posts in, I am switching completely to WF. Thanks Davlin!

• Like 1

What do you think? Remember the human.