WebFlake is currently in the process of upgrading fully to IPS 4.2.
We are aware that various functions may not be working correctly, or missing entirely.
Please use our Bug Tracker and Suggestions Tracker to help us with this transition.

You can dismiss this message at your discretion. Thanks!

Gh0S7

Help - Requesting Assistance

Gh0S7    7

Hello,  I'm slowly learning how to do various website task but I severely lack in the following areas among other areas not mentioned here. 

• Theme Styling / Tweaking

• Database Integration & Maintenance

I am excited to learn about this wonderful and exciting hobby but I need a mentor,  someone who is very experienced in customization. 

I currently need to integrate a separate web application to use the same login credentials for my main cms.  I've searched the webs but unfortunately I can't find how to do it.

I also need simple edits to prevent people from registering or resetting their password for this second application. 

I'm hoping to find someone who would be willing to help me for free however,  I'm willing to donate a little something for your troubles but I'm on a very strict budget. 

This is a new hobby of mine and if you're willing to help,  we can also discuss a permanent membership role as a site administrator if you're adamant about seeing me through 😁

What do you think? Remember the human.