Kawa

Google AdSense Review Code

Question

Hello WebFlake's members. Here I am again with another issue that I can't find a solution for it. As the title says, I'm trying to have Google AdSense on a IPB forum but here's the problem, I do not know where should I put the Review Code. I tried to put it in GlobalTemplate, I tried to put it in System->Advertisements but my requesst got denied with the reason that I couldn't prove I'm the owner of the site. So, here I am asking you for help once again, what should I do?

I have to mention that the IPB Forum is on a sub-domain (forum.name.ro) and the main domain (www.name.ro) is just a template so I'll get rejected with the reason "Not enough content".

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Kawa said:

Hello WebFlake's members. Here I am again with another issue that I can't find a solution for it. As the title says, I'm trying to have Google AdSense on a IPB forum but here's the problem, I do not know where should I put the Review Code. I tried to put it in GlobalTemplate, I tried to put it in System->Advertisements but my requesst got denied with the reason that I couldn't prove I'm the owner of the site. So, here I am asking you for help once again, what should I do?

I have to mention that the IPB Forum is on a sub-domain (forum.name.ro) and the main domain (www.name.ro) is just a template so I'll get rejected with the reason "Not enough content".

But is this question how to implement it or how to get it to work with Google Adwords (As you have posted in in 4.1)

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

But is this question how to implement it or how to get it to work with Google Adwords (As you have posted in in 4.1)

Google Adwords?

So, my question is where should I put the review code of Google AdSense so the crawlers can review the forum. Beside that, it could be the problem it is a sub-domain and the crawlers search on the main domain? If so, what should I do?

Problem is first and foremost that Google Rejects the search, then you can put it wherever you please and it still won't work.

Though for the code itself it should then be either before closing body tag in globalTemplate or in opening header depending on the script that is used.

I'm sorry but I don't get what you're trying to say.

What do you think? Remember the human.