Davlin

New Interim Admin/Head Mod, promotions, and my hiatus.

19 posts in this topic

As I noted yesterday in this thread, an unforeseen issue with my desktop has left me with limited access to the site (i.e. mobile only). A good friend was kind enough to loan me his tablet for the weekend so that I can get things situated here on WebFlake.

As of now, @Saviour has been bumped to Interim Administrator and @Cookie Monster has been bumped to Interim Head Moderator. These roles are temporary and will remain until I'm able to replace my motherboard + processor and resume my duties here on WebFlake. Saviour will have virtually all of the same access as Phun and I, with a handful of obvious exceptions. Cookie's role is not tailored and he will have the same access as any other Head Moderator.

Also, @Hidden Ninja and @Lady C have been promoted to Moderator -- this is not an interim promotion for these two. They've both earned it.

That said, I will do my best to keep in touch with the rest of the community but rest assured I will reach out to Saviour and Cookie as often as I can on Discord. I'm fully confident that WebFlake is in good hands with this team.

See you all soon!

Posted (edited)

I hope your issues get fixed soon. However, I have no doubt that @Saviour and @Cookie_Monster will have any problems in their new roles and will fulfill the expectations of those roles.

Edited by Setup

Congratulations to all those wonderful new promotions, both Hidden and Lady deserve them as I've kept an eye on both. They've done a lot of work to get where they are now and couldn't be more proud of both. As for Cookie, a well deserved trust has been placed on him. He won't let us down whatsoever.

And thank you for putting that trust in me as well, while temporary, it's still a honor and glad to take it. Thank you Davlin, and even so, hope you can get that stuff fixed soon and come back to us!

17 minutes ago, Saviour said:

And thank you for putting that trust in me as well, while temporary, it's still a honor and glad to take it. Thank you Davlin, and even so, hope you can get that stuff fixed soon and come back to us!

I could not have said it any better myself, it been an honour!

Also to @Hidden Ninja and @Lady C Well deserved!

For Davlin, I hope to see you return and as I said before, I am the first to post!

And thank you to webflake for letting me continue what i love

Congratulations everyone!

Congrats to all, well deserved positions!

:D

Hope you get everything sorted soon @Davlin

hoping you can solve soon.

fort all the other   congratulation  on the level up

Sorry to hear about your problems, hope you get them resolved soon.

Congrats on the promotions everyone ;)

Really Congrats on this guys, I could not imagine a better team to help serve this community!

Good luck and take care...

9 hours ago, XxROBOTICSxX said:

Congrats @Saviour @Cookie Monster @Hidden Ninja @Lady C Webflake is in good hands!

Hope everything gets sorted out soon @Davlin

On 7-8-2017 at 5:32 PM, Cookie Monster said:

I could not have said it any better myself, it been an honour!

Also to @Hidden Ninja and @Lady C Well deserved!

For Davlin, I hope to see you return and as I said before, I am the first to post!

And thank you to webflake for letting me continue what i love

Thank you all and i also want to congratulate my fellow staff team! thanks @Davlin for your faith in me.

Posted (edited)

- Congratulations, guys.

Edited by Cookie Monster
This is a english speaking forum, please post in english. If its not your primal language use a translator.

What do you think? Remember the human.