WebFlake is currently in the process of upgrading fully to IPS 4.2.
We are aware that various functions may not be working correctly, or missing entirely.
Please use our Bug Tracker and Suggestions Tracker to help us with this transition.

You can dismiss this message at your discretion. Thanks!

droidman

(Help) Making website main page mobile friendly ?

droidman    1

Hello all

My front main page does not scale or resize to fit mobile devices, and i would like to make it mobile friendly

Could this be done by simply changing the HTML code, or would i have to start from the beginning ?

Thank you

Cookie Monster    644

Best ting to do us use bootstrap or foundation then you have to change all the classes to make it work. 

On 30/05/2017 at 3:48 PM, droidman said:

Hello all

My front main page does not scale or resize to fit mobile devices, and i would like to make it mobile friendly

Could this be done by simply changing the HTML code, or would i have to start from the beginning ?

Thank you

It all really depends what your site is made out of. Is it static HTML, or a dynamic site (created in something like PHP?)

On 31/05/2017 at 11:15 AM, Cookie Monster said:

Best ting to do us use bootstrap or foundation then you have to change all the classes to make it work. 

Have you used Skeleton? I found it recently and haven't gone back. So, so user friendly.

What do you think? Remember the human.