Limited-Time Donation Special!
Upgrade to Snow for $20 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($5 discount).
Upgrade to +Blizzard for $35 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($15 discount).

Please visit the thread below for more details.
CLICK HERE

Contact @Davlin with questions or comments.

Salazar

Primary Group and Group Icon in Staff Page

On 16/04/2018 at 8:39 AM, RevolutionGaming said:

@Salazar @Cookie Monster i like this very much, is there anyway to remove the message option on it?Screenshot_20180416-123631.thumb.jpg.a00166d9913ef854dc01132aae27e015.jpg

find and remove:

{{if !member.members_disable_pm AND !$user->member()->members_disable_pm AND \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->member_id AND \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->canAccessModule( \IPS\Application\Module::get( 'core', 'messaging' ) )}}
				<br>
				<a href='{url="app=core&module=messaging&controller=messenger&do=compose&to={$user->member()->member_id}" seoTemplate="messenger_compose"}' data-ipsDialog data-ipsDialog-title='{lang="compose_new"}' data-ipsDialog-forceReload data-ipsDialog-remoteSubmit data-ipsDialog-flashMessage="{lang="message_sent"}"><i class='fa fa-envelope'></i> {lang="message_send"}</a>
			{{endif}}

Hmmmm Thank you very much @Salazar i will be using it in my test forum 10 

very well

anyways you have any idea how do i add the widgetbot intergration to my forum like we have here in webflake

How do I remove the group name and only have it show the group team image?

What do you think? Remember the human.