WebFlake is currently in the process of upgrading fully to IPS 4.2.
We are aware that various functions may not be working correctly, or missing entirely.
Please use our Bug Tracker and Suggestions Tracker to help us with this transition.

You can dismiss this message at your discretion. Thanks!

Davlin

Join the WebFlake Team!

Davlin    2,153

I'm pleased to announce that we're once again accepting applications for the WebFlake Staff Team.

Before applying for a role with our Staff team, please review the basic information for what is expected of each role and the necessary criteria you must meet in order to apply. You can find this information on the new Application Prerequisites page. This reminder -- and a link to the prerequisites page -- is displayed at the top of our application forms.

To apply, head over to WebFlake.sx/Apply (also located at About Us > Apply), select a role you'd like to apply for, and complete the application to the best of your ability.

Remember: if you submit an application without meeting the necessary requirements, your application will be rejected and you may be barred from future application submissions. If we find any of your application to be inaccurate or misleading, your application will be rejected and your account could face penalties.

A few other notes:

• Support Team is not an available role at this time. We're currently evaluating the future of the group.
  • The application page and the current format is rather primitive and is likely to be changed in the near future.
  • You are unable to view another user's submission. You should be able to review yours after submitting it.
  • Staff will leave feedback or ask additional questions of you via the comment section below your application.
  • You will be able to see a tag denoting the current status of your application and they are as follows:
    • Pending: your application has not yet been reviewed.
    • Under Review: we are currently reviewing your application.
    • Rejected: your application has been rejected and you should receive feedback on why within a few hours.
    • Accepted: your application has been accepted and you'll be receiving a message on the site (or Discord) shortly thereafter.
  • Please be patient after submitting an application. We do not have a predefined time frame for a response. It could be a few hours or a few days. We will review your application, we promise.
  • Do not post topics or send PMs inquiring into the status of your application or it will be rejected.

If you have any questions or feedback regarding this new application page and/or the process, feel free to respond below.

• Upvote 7

Davlin    2,153

We'll begin reviewing applications tomorrow afternoon. It's been a long day (nearly 5am here) and I've got to get some shuteye. Thanks!

Cookie Monster    644

I love to see that this site is back up, and this time lets just make it even better :butterfly:

Oh and i eneded up applying, great to see this was opened again @Davlin

• Upvote 1

Lady C    225
29 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I love to see that this site is back up, and this time lets just make it even better :butterfly:

Oh and i eneded up applying, great to see this was opened again @Davlin

Me too!

• Upvote 1

Setup    50
Posted (edited)

Damn. I was actually looking forward to the support team applications. Anyhow, glad to see that applications are back. 

I hope to see the support team stay. I'd love to submit an application one day.

Edited by Setup

Lady C    225
23 hours ago, Setup said:

Damn. I was actually looking forward to the support team applications. Anyhow, glad to see that applications are back. 

You could join jr. mod team and when support teams open you could ask to be transferred.

Setup    50
3 hours ago, Lady C said:

You could join jr. mod team and when support teams open you could ask to be transferred.

Yeah. I went ahead and applied for the JR. Mod position. Best of luck to you two.

• Downvote 1

Jrock    188
On 4/6/2017 at 7:09 AM, Setup said:

I started out on the support team back when ForumCore was running and I absolutely loved it. Like Davlin said, we're just not sure what the particulars of that group would be as of yet, so it may be possible that we will have one again. We would just need to figure a few things out first.

• Upvote 2

Setup    50
1 minute ago, Jrock said:

I started out on the support team back when ForumCore was running and I absolutely loved it. Like Davlin said, we're just not sure what the particulars of that group would be as of yet, so it may be possible that we will have one again. We would just need to figure a few things out first.

It's all good. I look forward to the team's decision and whether or not the support team makes a come back.

Softer    62

I read, as hardly, unfortunately I do not know English but I understand what is in the regulation

What do you think? Remember the human.