XxROBOTICSxX

cPanel, Need help with setup.

Hi everyone, I recently purchased a cPanel license and would like to migrate to it as it has several features that would greatly assist in the administration and management of our server, however, I am having some trouble setting it up to host our website, email, etc. and could use some help. If anyone is willing to assist me, please private message me and I can give you more details.

CmdrSpock    0

A cPanel license?

Have you installed it on the server you want to use it yet - if so - you will need to login to do the following:

• create an account or accounts for the websites you will be using
  • set the domain to the shared/dedicated IP of the site (if third-party DNS) or change the name servers to the ones you have defined and setup in the original setup process
  • set up everything you require inside the website (it's self explanatory and has a search box in the new UI to help you find what you need).

I hope this helps, if you need anything else relating to this please feel free to get in touch.

Cookie Monster    689
22 minutes ago, CmdrSpock said:

A cPanel license?

Have you installed it on the server you want to use it yet - if so - you will need to login to do the following:

• create an account or accounts for the websites you will be using
  • set the domain to the shared/dedicated IP of the site (if third-party DNS) or change the name servers to the ones you have defined and setup in the original setup process
  • set up everything you require inside the website (it's self explanatory and has a search box in the new UI to help you find what you need).

I hope this helps, if you need anything else relating to this please feel free to get in touch.

I would say the same as @XxROBOTICSxX does not give us a lot of information to help with.

Rather then ask for private support @XxROBOTICSxX would it not be simpler to reply to this topic so others can possible help as well :) 

DaSystem    9

So your trying to get a VPS licence on a virtualized dedicated server via solusVM or something? Might of been better to just ask that.

laur    0

Dunno guys about your experience with cPanel but i have 2 servers (dedicated) that runs cPanel. First of all you need to install Centos 7 minimal then download the cPanel install script, give chmod 0777 to the file you just download it. Sit back and wait for the script do the all job. At the end connect to http://yourip/whmcs and user root + your root password and you are logged in into cPanelWHM. If u need further assistance contact me on discord. I will help you if u need more help. About the license... there is no license to install, just give your public ip to the cpanel website or cpanel reseller and that's it.

Cheers!

What do you think? Remember the human.