WebFlake is currently in the process of upgrading fully to IPS 4.2.
We are aware that various functions may not be working correctly, or missing entirely.
Please use our Bug Tracker and Suggestions Tracker to help us with this transition.

You can dismiss this message at your discretion. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  
Music Case

Music Case

Music Case    10

15590785_618660238343329_778326866077217070_o.png

Website Address: http://beta.musiccase.net
Created on: 25th December 2016 (Relaunch)
Member Count: 29
Content Count: 192

Description:

Music Case, is simply put "another warez music site", however we try to difference ourselves from the other music sites by prioritizing quality over leaks or quantity. Anyone can share any type of music they want completely for free on 100% advertisement free site, whether it be Pop music or Metal music or even soundtracks. While we lack in members at the moment we're growing at a steady speed (roughly 1 person per day) and forever building our index of downloads. We also offer multiple radio stations to listen to music live while browsing the site all embedded into the IPSuite and currently working on adding more genres of radio stations.

Members can earn awards for contributing to the site as well as chatting in the chatbox, we also offer other downloads such as CD scans and Digital booklets.

Design of the site:

The site is currently using IPS4 and while IPS4 lacks some of the features of IPB3 such as across the top blocks, we've tried our hardest to make it look familiar to those using IPB by having across the top blocks and a Portal page for recent posts. 

The theme of the site is a heavily modified version of Dispersion, with things such as the Hash Grabber and radio been hard coded into the site and things such as the RSS feeds in the navigation bar. While it remains a little bit clunky on the code side of the site, the site it's self runs nice and smooth and is 100% mobile friendly, including the radio stations.

Improvements:

In the future we plan to add more features to the site such as more radio stations, an album art grabber from iTunes and perhaps some premium link generators. We also plan to recode some of the hardcoded features to allow for translations.

Any feedback would be great!

15941374_627661570776529_8818626698899938443_n.pngUntitled.pngUntitled1.png

• Upvote 2

DarKMaSk    56

Very good job but you made a very risky job also. Giving link to download copyrighted music is very risky business. But, you did a great job. I only missed a 'Go Up' button... honestly. :)

Music Case    10
7 minutes ago, DarKMaSk said:

Very good job but you made a very risky job also. Giving link to download copyrighted music is very risky business. But, you did a great job. I only missed a 'Go Up' button... honestly. :)

It's on hosting that allows Warez and none of my details (here and on my site) are personal so i should be fine...

However thanks for the concern and feedback dude! 

If you could change something(s) what would you change ?

DarKMaSk    56
1 minute ago, Music Case said:

It's on hosting that allows Warez and none of my details (here and on my site) are personal so i should be fine...

Great. :D

2 minutes ago, Music Case said:

However thanks for the concern and feedback dude!

My pleasure. ^_^

2 minutes ago, Music Case said:

If you could change something(s) what would you change ?

I would change the law, but nothing in your website. :P

• Upvote 1

Music Case    10
Just now, DarKMaSk said:

I would change the law, but nothing in your website. :P

Good answer haha! I'm going to add a "back to top" button though i feel the portal "To Top" ain't the best

Sign in to follow this