dongly007

Captcha on Login Form Error on POp UP login

Question

Hi Guys,

As my site is getting bruteforced, I have installed the login captcha in my site where it doesnt work with the pop up login as shown in the below.When I enter in SIGN IN, it doesnt get sign in.

601372a3141944d7a11a276382972fbd.png

Can anyone please help me.

Regards,
Dongly007

15 answers to this question

You could install cloudflare or another alternative to those kind of services!

@Lady C I have installed Cloudflare too .. May I know what I can do further to make work coz My site is getting compromised in cracking

are you on a shared or vps host?

your capchat key are update and work ? you have test on google ?

@titcrunch Yes!! The keys work as I was using from IPB3.4.x versions. When I enable the Capthca in Login Form, The Popup Gets the Recaptcha and it gets verified .. And When I tried to Click on Log IN. It doesnt login. The login doesnt work at the time.

@titcrunch Appreciate your help mate. 

However the link says  The page you requested does not exist

yeah because you need a valide accoutn with lisence for look it and now the link is dead because the solution have been send and class in resolved

18 hours ago, titcrunch said:

yeah because you need a valide accoutn with lisence for look it and now the link is dead because the solution have been send and class in resolved

Is there anyway you guys can fix this bug ?

personnaly i don't use google recapcha is useless robot can bypass him, i prefer use only question challenge with my own 4 or 5 custom question like :

17 - for + 8 =?

On 1/13/2017 at 6:45 AM, titcrunch said:

personnaly i don't use google recapcha is useless robot can bypass him, i prefer use only question challenge with my own 4 or 5 custom question like :

17 - for + 8 =?

Bruteforce tools can not bypass google captcha all the time. Is there anyway I can setup custom question in login form ?

you can configure question in your admin ips is a base security at the same place where you have add capchat

in admin => member => Spam Prevention : is the tab number 4 : Challenges question answer

On 1/14/2017 at 7:42 PM, titcrunch said:

you can configure question in your admin ips is a base security at the same place where you have add capchat

in admin => member => Spam Prevention : is the tab number 4 : Challenges question answer

I know that mate. Thanks for replying. 

I thought you are saying for Login Security questions. This is for Registration Form where the users needs to answer it before they sign up.

oh ok sorry i don't look you ask for login and not registration for login

you have for this some option options for bruteforce where you can configure the number of time of the member can enter wrong acces and the number of minute he need wait for retest is in systeme => parameter => connexion => all at top "connexion parameter" 

and some paramter for ip check and other in admin => system => security

But for bloc the base bruteforce on your forum a cdn is better or yes you need add a capchat in the code for add him in this page or just ban the ip when you are under attack

Edited by titcrunch