Cheesezwheel

Crystal Forums :*

0sfBi7G.png

Are you a Steven Universe fan and wants to spread their love of the show with others? Well this is the place to go!

Crystal Forums is a new and wonderful community based on the popular Cartoon Network show, Steven Universe. Here you cam talk about the latest episode of Steven Universe, share your "meep morps" (art), or even just chill with the community.

What can i expect from Crystal Forums?

You can expect a lot of things. As you may not know, the forum was only created like a week ago. IN just one week, we manage to get a lot done even if we ain't finished. You can expect a huge community full of Steven universe fans, a working shop filled with monthly collectibles, a theme that changes every hour, and just a basic forum.

How can i join?

Just because we are still working on the forums doesn't mean we ain't ready for some fans to come. The MyBB powered forum is available for everyone, fans or no fan (We have an off topic section just 4 u).

Just click one of these names below to check out the website!

~[Removed - WebFlake Staff]~

7d792368c23e447099dba7c83d2e8648.png

ed8337022b1e4a5facaa39f9333d210c.png

I really hope you guys really enjoy the forums. We're try to get a VPS and a domain atm but we're just teens with a dream. Reviews will be nice and make sure to check out OUR MONTHLY CONTESTS TO RECEIVE PREMIUM AND GEMS.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Erza    302

Nice site, easily accessible, well presented here, hope it takes off. Approved!

Hoboe    42

Great presentation! Very easy to use as well as a great look to the website. 

DarKMaSk    56

Beautiful landing page. Beautiful forum design. I like it. Just curious, have you designed the landing page separately or it comes with a theme?

Saviour    139
10 hours ago, jaz said:

Hi there,

Am I the only one who is redirected to http://www.freenom.link ?

My guess, the website isn't up anymore...

Looks that way, and the member hasn't been online in a year. The thread has been archived and the topic's link has been removed.

• Thanks 1

What do you think? Remember the human.