Limited-Time Donation Special!
Upgrade to Snow for $20 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($5 discount).
Upgrade to +Blizzard for $35 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($15 discount).

Please visit the thread below for more details.
CLICK HERE

Contact @Davlin with questions or comments.

wallawalla

You Guys Ever Broken A Bone?

wallawalla    2

Two weeks ago I broke my toe while playing street hockey. Accidentally kicked a metal post that was cemented into the ground.

The initial pain was rough, but what really sucked was the lack of mobility that followed. Just have to wait it out. This is the first bone I've ever broken in my body. Definitely do not want to repeat the experience.

How about you guys? Any stories to share?

James    141

The only time I've broken something was with my leg, and I was like five. I don't remember for what, my parents had to tell me a bit of time later.

Phun    858

Don't you guys realize that posting in this thread saying "i've never broken something" will jinx it.

Yall be breakin' bones now.

• Upvote 1

Knight2k16    1
11 hours ago, Phun said:

Don't you guys realize that posting in this thread saying "i've never broken something" will jinx it.

Yall be breakin' bones now.

Naaaah never gonna happen I'm too careful :P 

wallawalla    2

Hey, I thought I was really careful too. I turned to chase the hockey ball, mis-judged how far the pole was, and ended up kicking it. That sort of stuff is really rare for me. This was the first time in something like 7 or 8 years that I'd been to the hospital for myself.

Ribs    0

Nearing middle age I have been lucky not to have broken any bones in my life as yet.

Xeizez    0

Dont Want to jinx it as said above but i have gone 31 years with out a single broken bone i want to keep it that way 

fizdog    2

Almost broken my ankle a few times. Luckily knock on wood it was a sprain 

Deliux    0

Broken a leg while snowboarding... Lucky that it healed all perfectly, not regrets xD

mutiny99    1

Only thing I’ve ever broken is my nose (quite a few times and I blame my mouth after alcohol consumption lol) but I don’t think I can count that.

Snipole    5

Right side of my left feet, but i never was fix it in Hospital, it have hurt, but i never have checed it was broke, after some month the hurt was gone, and the bone was formed like a little ball. Its happen if its broke, but not fix from a doctor the bone heal itself and get formed like a little round ball bone, but it look the same, but if you touch you can feel the round bone lol, i make fighting sport with my feet and legs, all work great :)

What do you think? Remember the human.