Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarKMaSk

Which is the best moderately priced shared hosting with excellent support?

24 posts in this topic

On 3/2/2016 at 5:26 AM, DarKMaSk said:

Friends, I need some information from you on server. Which is the best moderately priced server for Nulled IPB ? I have few criteria:

1. The storage space must be more than 15GB
  2. It must have free SSL and SSH included with the package
  3. No hidden cost
  4. 24x7x365 online support
  5. Clean billing
  6. More than 1 database will be better
  7. It must not have any prohibition on using nulled scripts and software specially IPB.
  8. If it has facilities of adding additional domains and additional database without purchasing separate plan, it will be prioritized over others.

I need these informations very urgent. Please help me.

www.CCIHosting.com

I got one. Very friendly. Very helpful from one of our own friends here, www.orbithosts.com Though in the starter package, she is giving 10GB but she is also giving SSD HDD which is far more faster than others and yes, all my other conditions have been fulfilled. I am happy. ^_^

Shock Hosting or ServerHub are also good alternatives, as DigitalOcean.

I've been a customer of OVH for a long time and I don't think I'll ever change. Their support is just a phone call away and it's 24/7. If you're a person who's more advanced into setting up servers, they're the company to go with.

On 3/2/2016 at 4:26 AM, DarKMaSk said:

Friends, I need some information from you on server. Which is the best moderately priced server for Nulled IPB ? I have few criteria:

1. The storage space must be more than 15GB
  2. It must have free SSL and SSH included with the package
  3. No hidden cost
  4. 24x7x365 online support
  5. Clean billing
  6. More than 1 database will be better
  7. It must not have any prohibition on using nulled scripts and software specially IPB.
  8. If it has facilities of adding additional domains and additional database without purchasing separate plan, it will be prioritized over others.

I need these informations very urgent. Please help me.

You can try EstroWeb, they don't seem to care really. However the support there is quite pathetic and lacking in general...

On 12/19/2016 at 5:38 PM, katos said:

They don't allow nulls.

Friends, thank you very much for your suggestions. I have purchased a shared hosting service with Namecheap, Pro package. It is affordable for me right now. As my old hosting provider unexpectedly announced a bankruptcy, I had to find a good hosting provider in a hurry. But this time, I took the decision on not to go with a small company just for helping it to stand, but to save me from losses which I faced. Really, small companies are too much unpredictable. No body knows when they will announce their 'BANKRUPTCY'. Luckily I got the domain transferred on my name which I paid for, but the money for hosting for rest 9 months is gone as I paid for a full year in advance. Anyway, I am glad that I choose Namecheap. Their service is really excellent. Now, except my own domain, I got 4 clients hosted with me and more will come in the future. As I am selling domain, hosting, designing in one package, this Shared Hosting service is a good deal to me. If I go for a Reseller Hosting package or a VPS, I will buy that from them. I am very much satisfied with their service.

Thank you all for your reply and suggestions. Love you all. :) I am requesting to the moderators to close this thread as the purpose of this thread has been served. Thank you. :)

Edited by DarKMaSk

What do you think? Remember the human.