Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarKMaSk

Which is the best moderately priced shared hosting with excellent support?

23 posts in this topic

Friends, I need some information from you on server. Which is the best moderately priced server for Nulled IPB ? I have few criteria:

  1. The storage space must be more than 15GB
  2. It must have free SSL and SSH included with the package
  3. No hidden cost
  4. 24x7x365 online support
  5. Clean billing
  6. More than 1 database will be better
  7. It must not have any prohibition on using nulled scripts and software specially IPB.
  8. If it has facilities of adding additional domains and additional database without purchasing separate plan, it will be prioritized over others.

I need these informations very urgent. Please help me.

Edited by DarKMaSk
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should try zare.co.uk cloud servers

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NikoCodey said:

You should try zare.co.uk cloud servers

Is it like a VPS? They are way beyond my budget. :frown:

Edited by DarKMaSk
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2016 at 2:42 AM, DarKMaSk said:

Is it like a VPS? They are way beyond my budget. :frown:

You can always try my hosting. We now fully support IPS

swirlyhost.info

1. We offer more storage than 15gb in our packages here

2. I have answered the SSL and SSH questions in PM.

3. There are no hidden costs.

4. We have live chat & ticket support available any time.

5. We use BoxBilling which is the cleanest one out there.

6. All our packages except our free one has more than 1 database.

7. We allow any nulled scripts and we will ignore DMCA.

8. Yes, we have add-on domains via cPanel

Edited by NikoCodey
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2016 at 11:41 AM, NikoCodey said:

You should try zare.co.uk cloud servers

You should add shared hosting plans.

On 3/2/2016 at 11:26 AM, DarKMaSk said:

Friends, I need some information from you on server. Which is the best moderately priced server for Nulled IPB ? I have few criteria:

  1. The storage space must be more than 15GB
  2. It must have free SSL and SSH included with the package
  3. No hidden cost
  4. 24x7x365 online support
  5. Clean billing
  6. More than 1 database will be better
  7. It must not have any prohibition on using nulled scripts and software specially IPB.
  8. If it has facilities of adding additional domains and additional database without purchasing separate plan, it will be prioritized over others.

I need these informations very urgent. Please help me.

My suggestion: http://en.hostsolutions.ro/hosting/shared-hosting/

The servers are in Romania, where they don't care about DMCA and nulled scripts. They host several nulled forums (IPB, XenForo, vBulletin etc.) and several torrent websites. They have been around for many years and are reliable.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this topic is still relevant but I use https://www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk/ great service and amazing support. Although it doesn't have SSL included you could always setup CloudFlare along side and use their SSL certificate.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/06/2016 at 0:24 PM, h4ck3r said:

Not sure if this topic is still relevant but I use https://www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk/ great service and amazing support. Although it doesn't have SSL included you could always setup CloudFlare along side and use their SSL certificate.

I would have gone for that if it had ssl. I wouldn't know how to use cloudfare alongside it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the best is 50 dollars for a dedicate lol :SmokeWeed:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.