Limited-Time Donation Special!
Upgrade to Snow for $20 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($5 discount).
Upgrade to +Blizzard for $35 USD and receive a free copy of Oblivion Light ($15 discount).

Please visit the thread below for more details.
CLICK HERE

Contact @Davlin with questions or comments.

Sign in to follow this  
Heiyo

PLAY-ARENA.RO - All about gaming !

Hello, this community was rebuild on 07.09.2015 with a new staff and under new management, in only five months we had a great start because we success to realized some achievements:

• We have over 3400 members, and over 200 users that visit forum every day, something great here in Romania.
  • Because we are a gaming community we have 20 servers of Counter Strike 1.6 and over 4 servers of Counter Strike Global Offensive and other game servers.
  • We had a deal with a streamer named stRRRong, witch help us !

I hope you like the community and you can tell me your idea about gaming, i want to know what you aspect from a gaming community :) and sorry for my bad English, i`m not used to speak/write.

Community link : http://play-arena.ro/forum/

Edited by Heiyo
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Wow, respect! But this theme is so overused mate :/

One kid come to us and told something like this "I want to be back in your community" when we said NO he put this skin on all website because he is a jurk. Anyway, i want to make an international community because like this we can make some big gaming competitions.

Edited by Heiyo

Sorry, couldn't tell much .... all in Romanian ! but it looked like there might be something there if english wasn't the only language I understand :(

On 14.06.2016 at 9:39 PM, Dvader said:

Sorry, couldn't tell much .... all in Romanian ! but it looked like there might be something there if english wasn't the only language I understand :(

I work on other porject right now, will be in RO/EN because i want to have some "outside country" traffic.

Sign in to follow this