titcrunch

titcrea.com

titcrunch    285

titcrea.jpg

Website Link : http://forum.titcrea.fr/

Date of Creation : october 2014

Site Description : french community with tutorials, help and support in many domaine (computer, mobile, webdesign, wordpress, photographer, vidéo game) and some share and stream.

Number of Members : 14 for the moment, i don't run after members, my majority forum are public i'm only here for help the most.

Is the site's design complete? yes the design is complete and final.

Is the site easily accessible? yes he is host on proffesionnal dedicate server (8 cores 12 go memory and black fiber 500/500mbits/s).

If the site offers services, are these services available? yes webdesign, computer repair and full support and help in many domaine.

Is the site active? yes, new content are add all day, is my proffesionnal and personnal site.

Does the site have content? yes, in majority section, but i have some empty forum because i manage alone, but not for long.

i have post my site here for 3 reasons :

• because i think you need a french section for support in your forum ! so i can make it on mine or here, if you create a french section.
  • because some user perhaps interrested by other high tech support and help.
  • because i search always new clients for my webdesign work

Edited by titcrunch

Bernard_H    11

A quick tip; Your banners/ads aren't responsive. So when visiting this website on my mobile the layout isn't good. 

Edited by Bernard_H
  • Upvote 1

titcrunch    285

A quick tip; Your banners/ads aren't responsive. So when visiting this website on my mobile the layout isn't good. 

thx i will change the code this week

Technologx    51

Nice site you probably should update your url in your post since you changed it. It really don't look like you did much to change the look of the site except the background color it just looks like normal IPB4 to me.

titcrunch    285

yeah with the time, i have stop use custom template or more customisation because always out of date with the many update by ips

And thx yes i have update link