Kevin.

Need server advice

22 posts in this topic

I am now on VPS1 Xen by namecheap and i always suffer from Memory Usage issues. I thought of moving to IPB Hosting (+40 plan) even though its expensive.

Your advice please?  

If you are running Nulled IPB, you shouldnt move to a IPB Server. They will find out immediately you are using a nulled version.

You should look into optimising your databases and website setup instead of moving servers first.

You should look into optimising your databases and website setup instead of moving servers first.

If I may be honest, Namecheap is not really the best server.

Also, @Kevin., if you are using a legit forum software, you should not use nulled content, right?

@Stake™ I honestly love namecheap's support and Yes you're right. 

Using nulled resources on a legitimized license is a fantastic way to get your license suspended. Not recommended!

If you've paid for an IPS license, you might as well pay for licenses for everything else. Not worth the risk.

I would get your IPB and server optimised by a professional server administrator. If that doesn't give you the results your after I would up the cores on your VPS which is fairly costly.

I am hosted at undergroundprivate not expensive and 24/7 skype support.

If you'd ask me, i use sapatana.eu, they offer a cheap 4GB ram VPS for only $11.20 which i think is pretty cheap for the server.

Don't use blazingfast or zare, they kept being DDoS'd and support didn't help at all, ended up switching.

Edited by NikoCodey

What do you think? Remember the human.