For a limited-time, upgrade to +Blizzard for $35 USD and receive the following:

— a free copy of Oblivion Light.
— a free copy of WebFlake Trackers Bundle.
— a free WF Halloween Member Badges (PSD).

You can visit this thread below for more details regarding the original promotion.
CLICK HERE

Contact @Davlin to make a purchase or for questions / comments.

Sign in to follow this  
ScottSmudger

FreeTS3.ovh

• Website Link: http://freets3.ovh
  • Date of Creation: Domain was registered March 24, 2015, although recently there has been a lot of progress.
  • Site Description: This is a site that can be used to create a free VOIP (TeamSpeak3) server to be used for a group of friends, communities or gaming clans.
  • Number of Members: There are currently around ~2000 clients connected to ~2980 servers with 270 members on our support forum.
  • Features/Functions: We have 10 Virtual Private Servers that are used to host all of the servers that are created.
    They are all protected with a very secure and custom Anti-DDoS security system.
  • VIP package: Custom IP:Port, and also an increase from 100 slots to 150 slots on their server. Removes all advertising. FTP, Server Query and Web Control Panel access.
  • Both the site and forum support multiple languages, English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish and a few others.
  • The design of the main site isn't the most appealing, although it is fully functional, the background is a screenshot from the Teamspeak client interface.
  • Adverts help us pay for hosting, although we do host other services to help fund.
  • Everything is hosted by us, nothing external.

I co-own this site with a fellow friend of mine, I have access to all features/functions, FTP and SSH.

Edited by ScottSmudger
More detail/information
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I would review your site if you didn't completely block people from accessing it when using AdBlock.

Edited by Kingy
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

The website is just IPB4 with pages. Nothing special. Not even a custom theme for the forum. Very, very out-dated button makes me even think theres no style at all for that. I'd give it a honest 2, because of lack of effort in creating something unique. The 2 points are for the idea.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I would review your site if you didn't completely block people from accessing it when using AdBlock.

The website is just IPB4 with pages. Nothing special. Not even a custom theme for the forum. Very, very out-dated button makes me even think theres no style at all for that. I'd give it a honest 2, because of lack of effort in creating something unique. The 2 points are for the idea.

Really, these are structured reviews ??

Plus, the main site is only to create a TeamSpeak server. It isn't a site you're going to visit everyday unlike a forum so it doesn't need to be unique and "out of this world".

Edited by ScottSmudger
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Our Website Showcase forum-section is to receive feedback from our users. They are free to give their feedback.
As @Kingy said, you are using a AdBlock extension which force users to disable this function from their browser. Almost any web-user is using a adblocker nowadays. 

Your idea is great, but your website is just Invision Power Board with a Pages Plugin, like @Erza said. This is no problem, she simply says it is created very simple. 

If you are posting your website, you might get positive or negative reviews which you may not like. Please make sure to take any reviews seriously. It will make your website much better.

Edited by WebStake™
  • Upvote 2

Not worth reviewing when using that agressive adblock methods!

• Upvote 3

Same.

• Upvote 1

Same.

same too

• Upvote 1

All right. Because of the adblocker which has been used on this website, I am locking this topic.
I would like to request to remove the adblocker before I will re-open this topic.

If you have removed it, please send me a message and I will re-open this topic.

Best regards,
Stake.

• Upvote 3

What do you think? Remember the human.