IPB 3.x is no longer officially supported by WebFlake. You can still seek peer-to-peer support in our new Legacy Support & Discussion forums. IPS Community Suite category is reserved solely for 4.x installations. We've also opened a new Legacy Software category that contains IPB 3.x, xenForo 1.4, vBulletin, and MyBB content.

You can hide this message after you've read it. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  
Desert

How to install Sentora Panel

Desert    11

lShw.png

Hello ,

Requeriments:

1. VPS or Dedicated Server
  2. +256MB Ram

This time i'm using VPS of Hostmada.com , 1gb ram - 100 hdd disk - 1  core - Ubuntu 12.04 x64

Before Installing Sentora

http://docs.sentora.org/?node=7

Install Sentora (Supported OS)

My installation:

Ubuntu OS:
apt-get remove apache2
apt-get remove bind9
wget sentora.org/install && bash install

Set TimeZone
Set DNS, ex: webflake.zeast.in
Set External IP: ex: 1.1.1.1

Press Y
CentOS:
yum remove httpd
yum remove bind
yum update && yum install wget && wget sentora.org/install && bash install

Set TimeZone
Set DNS, ex: webflake.zeast.in
Set External IP, ex: 1.1.1.1

Press Y

Now , wait 5 minutes or more , Sentora now is installing needed packages and configuring it

Fj1jR8Z.png

Yeah , installed:

QOSXbej.png

Now you need to restart server , Press Y

Now go to the control panel: webflake.zeast.in

dKkYt4P.png

htan6e9.png

Adding first domain

1qn2agJ.png

Domain -> Domains

fpt4Sr2.png

Insert a website: quadra.pw

A5WW3Ci.png

Wait a few minutes and ready:

PXPNbY5.png

IF YOU WANT MANAGE DNS WITH SENTORA PANEL

Go to Domain -> DNS Manager

ddZxfIK.png

Press Edit ->

qS1ox43.png

Press Create Records

eVbvr3i.png

That's all.

I don't go to show quadra.pw , that's connected with cloudflare and is other website.

If you want to add FTP user go to File > FTP Accounts

If you add files to website via [email protected] connect: /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/example.com

Edited by Desert

Afresh    5

Is it better than VHCS / IspCP / I-MSCP ? I'm using the last one, and according to your screens, the DNS Management is fully operationnal and with every type of DNS record.

Do you use it in a prod environment ?

Also, can you manage DNS of the domain used for the CP ? (For example, I use mypanel.com and my mainsite is mysite.net. Can I manage DNS for mypanel.com ?)

Edited by Afresh

Phun    1,022

Is it better than VHCS / IspCP / I-MSCP ? I'm using the last one, and according to your screens, the DNS Management is fully operationnal and with every type of DNS record.

Also, can you manage DNS of the domain used for the CP ? (For example, I use mypanel.com and my mainsite is mysite.net. Can I manage DNS for mypanel.com ?)

​Why wouldn't you be able to manage DNS for the root domain on any panel? As long as the nameservers point to where the dns is served from, it should just work right?

Afresh    5

I'm using i-MSCP and by default, it needs a FQDN as the URL to get to the panel. I first set panel.mysite.net, and then I edit the settings to make it works on mypanel.com. But it doesn't allow me to edit records for mypanel.com nor panel.mysite.net. That's why I ask this question.

Desert    11

​I never used that.

DNS Records works fine , if you use cloudflare simply you don't create dns records and manage all through CloudFlare , and yeah , all DNS records are available.

A friend uses it with ~10 clients , i can't send the provider :(

Generally if you put a DNS record (hello.qwerty.com) to the IP of the CP , that show the control panel, except if you have a sentora account linked to that domain.

Phun    1,022
2 hours ago, sadamladen said:

is this still working? i tried it and didnt let me install it Connecting to raw.githubusercontent.com

Should work fine. The website sentora.org and the install script are both up.