- Updated outstanding necessary edits for references to Uploader/Support Team.
- Updated several outdated apps/plugins.
Restricted content access for Guests in Support/Tutorial forums.
- Topic titles are viewable but the content of the first post and all replies are not.
- Bots are not restricted to avoid SEO penalties.
- Updated our Q&A Challenges to be less complex.
Disabled the following apps/plugins:
- Copy Code to Clipboard
- Group Formatting in Mention
- Added new Staff directories for Designers and Developers on our Staff page.
DISCORD: #general is now open to all users, which means you do not need to have your accounts linked to chat.
- You'll need to link your Discord account to your WebFlake account to use any other channels, including #support.
- If you violate our Discord server's rules at any time, as an unlinked user, you'll be permanently banned from Discord. Zero tolerance policy.
DISCORD: Discord linking/syncing is now functional.
- You'll see what appears to be a mass exodus of users from the server that are really just users being retroactively banned by the system.
- DISCORD: Our #downloads-feed channel will only populate new submissions after those submissions are approved.
We're continuing to update some outdated systems and are in the process of cobbling together a likely-temporary dark theme while Jeffrey designs a theme for the future of the site.
We have an active flash sale that ends in a few days. Use FLASH40 at checkout to take a whopping 40% off your purchase via our Store!