DISCORD: Added a new #faq channel.
- Please note that this FAQ is related to WebFlake's Discord server.
- Purpose of the channel is to answer frequently asked questions from our Discord server (not support related).
- We will continue to populate and adjust the content of the channel as necessary.
- DISCORD: Added 25 new emojis to the Discord server.
DISCORD: Removed all voice channels as they're not being used (not that we expected them to be).
- This also means we kicked our music bot since it'd be rather pointless to keep it around.
- DISCORD: Expanded DadBot's permissions to include auto-warns, auto-bans, and a mod log.
Added two new Halloween themes: Halloween Lite and Halloween Dark.
- Both are slightly modified versions of our standard Lite/Dark themes.
- These were cobbled together quickly and aren't the fanciest but I wanted to get something out for members who have requested a spooky theme.
A few features include:
- New logo with hover animation.
- New back-to-top mini-Death.
- New background with a few new gradients/patterns.
- New social icons.
- I'll work on customizing the theme further over the next few days.
- Added a new automated rule for new users that will dispatch a welcome message with helpful links and information.
- Discord ban syncing is not working as intended.
- Some other Discord Integration features are malfunctioning (role sync and file feed is working).
- When deleting/hiding content, you'll see two confirmation boxes (this is a bug with the IPS software).
- Expanded search overlaps secondary navbar (z-index issue).
There may be additional bugs that we have yet to discover after upgrading. Please report any bugs you encounter on our Bug Tracker.
Have you seen our Bug Tracker, Suggestions Tracker, Feature Plan, or Release Notes and wanted a copy for your own site? Instead of slogging through a tutorial, why not just purchase a copy of WebFlake's official trackers? Each tracker is priced at $10 USD each or you can purchase all four for just $25 USD. Find them here: