- Now using a cluster for WidgetBot.
- Defaulted a few profanities/slurs to mod queue. This means any content containing prohibited terms, such as racial slurs, will now be held for moderation. We're no longer going to overlook masked vulgarities.
Donators now have access to all request forums (IPS/XF/WP/Web), as well as the Website Showcase.
- Basically, every group except Newbies and Members can create new topics in the above forums. Newbies and Members can respond to website submissions, however.
- Removed old 4.3.x compatibility alert from IPS Support given that it's been stable for quite some time.
- Discord ban syncing is not working as intended.
- Some other Discord Integration features are malfunctioning (role sync and file feed is working).
- When deleting/hiding content, you'll see two confirmation boxes (this is a bug with the IPS software).
- Expanded search overlaps secondary navbar (z-index issue).
- Spambots are becoming a nuisance again. Report them for us as you see them.
There may be additional bugs that we have yet to discover after upgrading. Please report any bugs you encounter on our Bug Tracker.
Have you seen our Bug Tracker, Suggestions Tracker, Feature Plan, or Release Notes and wanted a copy for your own site? Instead of slogging through a tutorial, why not just purchase a copy of WebFlake's official trackers? Each tracker is priced at $10 USD each or you can purchase all four for just $25 USD. Find them here: