- Custom errors now display for certain areas of the site.
- Community Guidelines has been moved to /guidelines (from /guidelines-webflake). You can still use either link, however.
- Changed the ipsMessage form on the registration modal to make it more uniform.
- Added Account Support as department to our Support page.
- Minor CSS tweaks to specialty pages.
Have you seen our Bug Tracker, Suggestions Tracker, Feature Plan, or Release Notes and wanted a copy for your own site? Instead of slogging through a tutorial, why not just purchase a copy of WebFlake's official trackers? Each tracker is priced at $10 USD each or you can purchase all four for just $25 USD. Find them here:
- WebFlake Bug Tracker
- WebFlake Suggestions Tracker
- WebFlake Feature Plan
- WebFlake Release Notes
- WebFlake Trackers Bundle
Obligatory Upsell: if you've been contemplating upgrading to +Blizzard, now is as good a time as any as we've recently integrated a Priority Support system that will allow +Blizzard tier donators to create a support ticket and receive a direct response from our Staff team within 24 hours.
Please remember that we have an ongoing special that gives you +Blizzard and a free copy of Oblivion Light for just $35 USD. Frost members have the option to upgrade at a discounted rate given their previous donation.
Contact @Davlin before making the donation if you are interested!