File Submission GuidelinesWe use the downloads system for all uploads, no external links please.
To keep everything running as safely and smoothly as possible, we have a few guidelines regarding file uploads:
- Please post all files in their corresponding category (software type, version, etc).
- Please check if the file already exists, if it does but it's outdated, report the old file so that we can remove.
- Do NOT post downloads with passwords or files in them that advertise other sites (this includes links/images to your own site or "credits" to yourself).
- Do NOT repack releases and re-upload them. There is no need for redundant copies of the same file. This also circumvents our daily download cap.
- Do NOT post topics, send messages, or report files to remind us that they are pending approval.
- Try to provide relevant and ample information with your release.
- File titles should not include dots or excessive use of special characters.
- Make use of our versioning system. Do not include the version of the file in the title, just enter the version in the Version field.
- Ripped themes are permitted. We cannot prevent people from ripping themes, nor will we condemn them for sharing them. Dysfunctional rips WILL be deleted.
- We currently do not accept privately nulled releases of any forum package as we cannot confirm every user is a credible source.
- We do not allow any nulled whmcs/clientexec/etc releases on WebFlake. This is a security concern for any potential clients.
Furthermore we disallow releases from the following groups or sites to be posted on WebFlake:
- Team HG
- Null by Yogi
- Cyber Crew
- Nulled By Disco
- Rips by "Hieucocc"
∞ You will be warned once for posting content from any of these sources. If it happens again, a permanent ban will follow.
If you have any questions or if you're hesitant about posting something somewhere, feel free to PM one of our Staff members.