- One account per household. You are not permitted to access another user's account, ever.
- Vulgar, offensive or otherwise obscene usernames will result in a ban.
- Impersonating Staff, popular trademarks, or other misleading names is forbidden.
- Nude or sexualized profile photos, profile cover photos, and signatures are forbidden.
- This is an English-speaking forum. Use a translator or your post will be removed.
- Familiarize yourself with the board. Posting in the correct forums will provide you with more timely replies.
- Please use the search button. Your question has probably already been answered.
- Use descriptive topic titles. Topics like "Help!", "Look", or "Error" are not acceptable and will be removed.
- Think of the human. If you're giving criticism, try to be as constructive as possible and be respectful. Flaming will not be tolerated.
- WebFlake does not provide support for content, specifically "nulls", downloaded from another website.
- You may only bump your topic once every two (2) days, from the date of the last post.
- Responding to any content with "thanks", "good", "cool", "welcome", or anything of the sort is considered spam.
- Do NOT send unsolicited support requests to other users or Staff. This includes content that is sexual in nature, solicitation of funds, unsolicited advertising of your site or services, as well as support, product, or service requests.
- WebFlake is not a "hacking" community. Discussions of how or encouragement to "hack" (DDOS, etc) will result in suspension(s).
- You may not use our service(s) as a means to create, promote, or otherwise facilitate websites or communities that are similar in nature to WebFlake, most especially file sharing.
- While we want to inspire creativity and promote freedom on the internet, we do not provide support for websites that are pornographic in nature.
- Any content that involves vulnerabilities, compromises their account, or exposes end-users to potentially malicious code is not permitted here.
- Status updates are not to be used for requesting support, complaining about other users or Staff, or for advertisements of your site, services, or needs.
Have a good time, act maturely, be kind, and discover! That's what this community is all about. Please avoid drama. We dislike it too when things go wrong but there's a report button. Do not "call out" other users - just report their post!
If you have any questions or if you're hesitant about posting something somewhere, feel free to PM one of our Staff members.