About This File
BeMusic allows you to create your own music streaming website in minutes with no coding knowledge. It has an impressive feature set that rivals and even surpasses other biggest streaming services on the market.
You can see a demo of admin area by logging in with username: [email protected]and password: admin, note that destructive actions like deleting and editing are disabled on demo site and admin account will be reset every hour (playlists, songs, avatar etc will be detached or reset to default).
- Easy Installation – Install BeMusic easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation
- Appearence Editor – Powerful appearance editor will allow you to easily change the look of BeMusic without any coding knowledge.
- Automated – BeMusic has access to millions of artists, songs and albums, all available automatically.
- Use as a CMS – You can easily disable all automatic data fetching and create everything manually , turning BeMusic into fully functional music CMS.
- User Libraries – Users can add songs, albums and artists to their library on BeMusic in addition to playlists.
- Playlists – Users can create, share and follow playlists.
- Player – Fully-featured player including shuffle, repeat, lyrics, queue and more.
- Artist and Album Pages – Automatically generated pages for millions of artists and albums have full discography, similar artists, advanced radio, biograhpy, images, genres and more.
- Single Page – BeMusic is a single page (ajax based) application, which means it has no browser page refreshes when navigating trough the application.
- Translatable – BeMusic is fully translation ready. You can translate it easily from admin area so there is no need to mess with config files or 3rd party applications.
- Responsive – BeMusic is fully responsive and will scale to the size of any device.
- Documentation – In depth documentation that explains everything from installation to all the features.
- User System – Fully featured users system with social login(facebook, twitter and google), normal login, registration, password recovery, profiles, account settings and more.
- Disable Registration – Registration can be fully disabled from admin panel so only users you create manually from admin panel will be able to login.
- Force Login – You can force users to login before they can access any of BeMusic features.
- Ads – 6 integrated ad spots. All you need to do is paste your ad codes in admin area and BeMusic will do the rest.
- Professional Design – Impress your users with a pixel-perfect professional design.
- Settings- Admin area is loaded with settings that allow you to customize the site to your needs.
- Analytics – Google analytics are integrated right into admin area so you don’t need to open a separate page to see how your site is doing.
- Multiple Homepages – Choose between multiple homepages including landing page, login page or your own custom html page.
- Context Menu – Fully integrated context menu (right click on song, artist, album or playlist) is available with many actions. This menu can be accessed by clicking ellipses button on touch based devices.
- Search – Powerful search that will find nearly any song, artist or album.
- PHP >= 5.6
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
- MySQL, Postgres, SQLite or SQL Database Server.
What's New in Version 2.4.4 See changelog
2019 November 22 - Version 2.4.4
- Added "popular playlists" auto update method to channels.
- User profile description is now limited to 250 characters.
- Updated create track validation messages to be more clear.
- Improved player and volume seekbar performance.
- Fixed an issue where manual cache clear was sometimes needed after update channel content.
- Fixed an issue with track download not working on some mobile devices.
- Album tracks on channel pages will now be ordered correctly.
- Fixed an issue where user library artists page search would not work sometimes.
- Prevent same item from being attached to channel twice.
- Custom pages will now properly show their SEO tags.
- Hide "new comment" button if user does not have permissions to comment.
- Fixed an issue where new playlist modal would sometimes not show uploaded image.
- Genres with dash in the same will no longer be duplicated.